099. the reckoning

Start from the beginning

"I... I don't know, they were with us one minute, and then they weren't." Elena confessed, as Lexa blinked in surprise.

"What are we going to do about him?" Sienna asked, looking down at Klaus. Lexa opened her mouth to suggest something, but was cut off as someone else spoke up.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

The group all spin around to see Isaiah, carrying an unconscious Stefan over his shoulder, as he had caught him trying to escape. "I was just on my way back from making a certain pair of witch's night interesting, when I caught bunny boy trying to flee." The Mikealson explained.

"What the hell? Where are they?!" Lexa snapped, furrowing her eyebrows in frustration. "By giving Klaus, Stefan... he should leave Rebekah and I alone. As for the witches, well.. I'll let you try and find them." Isaiah admitted, hoping that Klaus would be entertained enough by the Salvatore alone.

Isaiah dropped Stefan's unconscious body to the ground beside Klaus, much to the Gilbert's disgust.

Lexa clutched her purple stoned necklace, to find out if Giorgia and Carmen were okay, but a feeling of dread filled her. Without further ado, the Gilbert went to speed away and find them, but had been met with Isaiah, who launched a kick at her whilst speeding towards her.

The brunette rolled along the ground with a thud. She got up to her feet, glaring daggers into the boy before she raced towards him, ready to kick his ass.

This night was far from over.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Meanwhile in the aquatic room, Giorgia stood over Carmen's body. Tears were gushing down her face, as she continued to do chest compressions on the raventte.

Only moments earlier, had Isaiah fought with them in the hallway. In a turn of events, he drowned Carmen in the pool as Giorgia tried every spell she could attack the Mikealson and free Carmen.

The original had clearly done this to keep the powerful duo away from Klaus and his plan, though they weren't aware of that.

"4... 5... 6.." Giorgia counted, as she choked on a sob. "Baby, please come back to me!" The Garcia whimpered, as she kept trying to resuscitate her.

Using magic all the while, she tried to clear her lungs which were full of chlorinated water. Giorgia then tried mouth to mouth resuscitation, before going back to chest compressions.

The Anderson's skin began to lose its colour, as her body dropped in temperature. The brunette looked for her girlfriend's pulse, as she had a slow one moments earlier, but choked out another sob as she couldn't feel it at all.

Next she laid her head on Carmen's chest to hear her heartbeat, but there was nothing. Carmen Anderson was dead.

Giorgia let out a shriek as she cried harder, as her tears rolled onto Carmen's body.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

When Klaus had awoken, he didn't even have the chance to question Lexa and her antics, as Rebekah had stormed in and demanded Elena give the Mikealson the necklace that was originally hers.