099. the reckoning

Start from the beginning

Isaiah glanced down at the coffee that was spreading on the pavement, before he looked back up ay Alexia. "Rude." He huffed, as Lexa glared. "Where is my sister?" She demanded.

Isaiah grinned, mischievously. "I knew there had to be a reason you were sketchy on the details of how you turned." He admitted as Lexa kept her glare fixed on the boy. "Where is she damnit!" The Gilbert snapped, as veins popped out from under her eyes.

"At the school."

Lexa went to leave, but Isaiah reached out and grabbed her wrist, before spinning her back around. "Is Alexia Gilbert always going to have to run around and save her damsel-in-distress of a sister?" He asked. "You would do the same for Rebekah and you know it." Lexa insisted, before she ripped her hand out of Isaiah's grip.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Stefan and Lexa entered the school, as everyone's faces lit up with surprise. "Stefan... Lexa..." Elena blurted, once seeing them. Her expression of surprise turned into a relieved smile.

"Come to save your damsel, mate?" Klaus asked Stefan, as the vampire replied, "I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty. Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me...I will do. You have my word."

Klaus just scoffed. "Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this..." He said as he approached Stefan in a threatening manner, as Lexa could only imagine what he was going to compel the Salvatore to do.

Alexia stepped in front of him, keeping her guard up as Klaus approached Stefan. "Love, you should probably get out of the way." He suggested as the Gilbert shook her head, before thinking of an idea.

She hated it. The idea made her want to scrunch her face up and scream, but Stefan is her best friend... she couldn't lose him again.

The heretic looked back at Stefan and gave him a knowing look. "And why would I do that?" She suddenly asked, as she turned back to the hybrid with a coy expression on her lips. Her tone of voice confused everyone in the room. Klaus raised an eyebrow, surprised by this turn of events.

The heretic took a step forward, now being right in his face. "When in reality, I want to do this." The Gilbert said, cupping Klaus' face with her hands, before she leant forward and kissed him.

Klaus closed his eyes, and kissed Lexa back. Stefan watched in disgust, before he remembered the look the twin had given him. Run. With that, the Salvatore fled the scene, in a blur.

Klaus pulled Lexa closer, which made the heretic's stomach turn with disgust. She was hating every moment of it. And then it finally happened— Klaus fell unconscious. Sneaky sleep spell.

Lexa pulled away, letting out a sigh of relief that her plan had worked, before she let the Mikealson's body fall onto the floor.

"That was disgusting." Sienna piped up, as Lexa looked to the werewolf. She had a look of relief on her face, that the Lockwood was back in Mystic falls. "You're telling me." Lexa replied to her ex girlfriend's comment, causing her to laugh.

"Alright... we need to get you out of here. Where's Gigi and Carmen?" Lexa said to Elena, as the other Gilbert couldn't believe that her magical twin was really standing right in front of her.