098. disturbing behaviour

Start from the beginning

"Cece! Are these your friends?" A voice piped up, as the group turned to see Astrid and Ava. "Oh hey guys." Sienna waved, before she looked to her friends. "These are my sisters, Astrid and Ava."

"Surprise siblings?" Caroline laughed awkwardly, as it must be weird for Sienna.

The werewolf turned back to the twins. "These guys are Elena, Bonnie and Caroline, my friends." Sienna admitted. Ava looked over at Elena, before she shot Sienna a smirk. "Where's the one you said was really hot? Lexa, was it?"

Sienna's face reddened, as Ava was clearly digging for drama right now. "That's none of your business." Caroline spoke up, looking to Ava. The Meyer girl seemed surprised by the Forbes tone. "Woah, didn't mean to hit a nerve, bloodsucker."

Caroline's eyes widened at this. Ava just let out a faux laugh before she said, "I can't hear your heartbeat and you don't smell like a mutt so..."

"Ava.." Astrid spoke up. "You don't have to be so rude." Ava turned to Astrid, "But there's no fun when playing nice." She insisted, before the twins walked away.

"Well... that was living proof that there's always a good twin and an evil twin." Caroline piped up, before Elena suddenly turned to Caroline, "Wait.. which one am I?" She asked. Caroline bit her lip, realising she hadn't thought about the Gilbert twins with her analogy.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Lexa pushed open the door to Gloria's bar, quite surprised by the sight before her. Candles surrounded the dim bar, and on a table laid Stefan, stuck with a paralysis spell.

"What the..." She trailed off, before Gloria looked up, her eyes meeting the heretics. "I don't know what kind of ritual this is, but I'm shutting this down." She decided, before Gloria raised an eyebrow, "And how are you going to do that?" She asked.

Lexa's lip twitched up into a smirk, "Like this." She said, waving her hand around as she threw a chair across the room with magic. Gloria used a spell to block it, causing the chair to break into pieces.

Lexa then used her superspeed to get close to Gloria, as she bared her fangs. "I don't want to get violent.. so you should stop this." She suggested. "In your dreams, half breed." Gloria responded, hitting a nerve with the Gilbert.

Lexa threw out her arms, causing Gloria to fly across the bar. Glasses smashed as she flew to the other side of the room, hitting the wall.

"You are stronger than you look." Gloria admitted, winded from the move. "Well, technically I am a Petrova. We are fierce." Lexa said with a smirk, as veins popped out from under her eyes in an attempt to frighten her.

"Lexa! Lexa stop!" Stefan called out, now that he was free from the paralysis spell. The heretic turned around, and faced the Salvatore. Stefan looked at her, the brunette had her fangs bared, and her vampire eyes were still very visible.... It was now he realised, that the heretic still wasn't under control and she could very easily go off the rails. Of course, she was still a new vampire.

Gloria threw out her arm, using a spell on Lexa that made it feel like her brain was frying. The heretic screamed out in pain as she fell to her knees. Stefan watched in horror as he thought quickly, and threw a stake across the room.