080. eternal flame

Start from the beginning

"I'll see you later." Sienna said, before suddenly kissing her best friends cheek, before turning to leave. Matt just smiled, watching the Lockwood leave.

One thing was for sure, Sienna was definitely starting to seem happier since getting therapy appointments, and she was feeling more like her old self. Matt was incredibly relieved for her.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Stefan's car came to a halt, as Elena and Stefan got out of the driver and passenger seats. Lexa got out of the backseat, holding an iced coffee in her hand.

"Why is she still here? She was free." Lexa asked, as Stefan had told the twins that Katherine was back in town. "She wants what we want...Klaus dead. Maybe she sees us as her only chance." Stefan explained.

"Or maybe she's trying to lure you and Damon back into her web. I want her gone." Elena spoke up. Lexa eyed her sister, wondering why she was so insecure about Katherine stealing the Salvatore brothers when it was evident they both liked her. "So do I. But you're right, she stayed. Shouldn't we at least try to figure out why?" Stefan asked.

"How? All she does is lie." Lexa asked, before sipping on her iced coffee. "Look, I hate it as much as you guys do, but she does make a point. We don't know anything about Klaus. She does." Stefan sighed.

"Right, but that doesn't mean I want her shacking up with you." Elena huffed. Lexa frowned, "Seriously Lena? You really think that Stefan will fuck that conniving little whore?" She asked suddenly. Stefan snorted, at how much Katherine made the witch furious.. to be fair, Katherine did torture Lexa.

"Maybe we should stay at your place tonight." Stefan suggested to Elena. "Hmm, I can't. I told Bonnie and Caroline that they could come over. Bonnie's freaked because she lost her powers and Caroline's having drama again. It's kind of a girls' night. Maybe Katherine can join us." Elena joked. Lexa just rolled her eyes at the thought of that.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Alaric sat alone in his classroom with Lexa and Elena. "It was bad. You know, John planted all these seeds about Isobel and now Jenna knows I'm lying about something." Alaric complained. "Jenna has been so happy with you.. I can't believe he would try to ruin that." She huffed angrily.

Alaric sighed, "Yeah, well, easier said than done. I gave him back his ring so... Look, Jenna keeps asking about Isobel. You know, was she murdered? Why haven't they found the body? I mean, how much longer can she stay in the dark?" He asked, raising valid points. "You think we should tell her the truth?" Elena asked.

"I'm saying I can't be with her and not tell her. It's not fair to her, and it's not the kind of relationship I want." Alaric declared as Lexa nodded, looking to her teacher sympathetically. "Not to mention it's becoming more dangerous for her not to know." She sighed, not wanting her Aunt in anymore danger.

"I just thought that we'd at least hold off until after we've dealt with Klaus. You know, and even then, how do we tell someone what we know? How does someone hear that?" Elena asked. "Look, I'm sorry to put this on you both. But I feel it's your decision to make. And whatever you decide to do, I'll respect it. I want to be honest with her. But until then, Jenna and I are done." Alaric decided, sounding upset by the decision.