"Elena, if we can de-spell the moonstone, we can save your life." Stefan explained as Elena shook her head, "I know. Everybody keeps saying that!" And with that she got up and stormed off.

Lexa sighed, before turning to each of the Salvatore brothers. "What if there's another way?" She asked. "What do you mean?" Stefan replied. "If it does come down to it, and the sacrifice happens... what if we use me for it, instead of Elena." She suggested.

Elena instantly shook her head, "Lexa why would you eve—" She didn't get to finish as Damon cut her off. "Nope. No way." Damon declared as Lexa frowned. "I'm prepared to die for my sister." She said firmly as Stefan also shook his head, "It may not even work, then Klaus will kill Elena anyway and you'll have died for nothing."

Lexa got to her feet, and looked for her car keys. "I'm gonna find out more." She declared.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Lexa slumped into the booth, before Natasha slid into the opposing seat. "Hello, Lexa." The Petrova greeted. Lexa's eyes met Natasha's, and they were cold.. untrusting.

"I need to ask you something." Lexa said, getting straight to it. Natasha tilted her head curiously, hoping the Gilbert would elaborate. "If it comes down to it, I want to be the one sacrificed instead of my sister. If this happens, will he, Klaus.. leave Elena alone?" She asked. Natasha shook her head, "No, it won't work if you take Elena's place in the ritual." She said. Alexia frowned, "I can't lose my sister."

Natasha looked down for a moment, before her eyes met Lexa's. "Do you know how I became a heretic?" She asked, as Lexa shook her head. "Centuries ago, Klaus did the trial but with me, instead of Katherine. I had vampire blood in my system and I died by the hands of Klaus during the trial." Natasha began. "I woke up as a heretic, and the trial didn't work.. I think it was because of my magic." She explained. "If you take Elena's place, the same thing will probably happen."

Alexia swallowed thickly before she asked, "What if he thinks that I'm Elena? I mean.. I can definitely practice my acting skills." Lexa tried to joke, but Natasha didn't laugh. "Klaus will think he has completed the sacrifice and.. Elena will still be alive." She added.

Natasha thought about this, before she shook her head, "No. I can't let you make the same mistake I have made. Dying for my sister.. I gave up a perfect, mortal life for her. And in the end it was for nothing."

Lexa opened her mouth to speak, but Natasha quickly spoke up. "You are young, and in love with somebody who seems.. very special to you. Do you really want to throw all of that away?" Natasha asked, as Lexa's eyes filled with tears for a moment, but she did everything she could to keep them at bay. She had finally gotten to a point where she loved her life, she didn't want it to change. "What other choice do I have?" She asked.

Natasha placed her hand on Lexa's, gently. "If it comes down to it... Let me take your place in the ritual. I will pretend to be Elena.. except instead I will kill Klaus." She decided. "I want him to pay for what he did to me... to my poor family... to Rebekah- just everything. I hate him so much."

Lexa's face fell, "But.. can you even go up against Klaus? What if this doesn't work.. and he kills you?" She asked. The Petrova shrugged, "I have become a lot stronger since I last saw him. If I die, then I have lived a long life, and it has come to it's fateful end.. but I will make sure that Klaus dies with me. He will never cause pain to our bloodline again."

Lexa didn't like the idea, but it made more sense. Natasha has lived for centuries... Alexia and Elena were only seventeen. "Cheer up buttercup, remember.. I owe you." Natasha said, in her usual sickly sweet tone. Lexa looked up at her, unsure what to say. She just gave an unsure nod.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Tyler was on the basketball court, shooting hoops, as Sienna sat nearby, watching. As he shot for a basket and missed, Sienna stifled a laugh which earned a glare from Tyler.

Matt approached Sienna, whilst Tyler played. "Hey Matty." Sienna chirped, before the blonde smiled, "Hey, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages." He confessed. "Yeah.. I guess I've been mostly with Tyler and.."

"Lexa." Matt said, though something seemed different.. it almost seemed like there was a pang of jealousy in his voice.. which wasn't something she'd ever noticed. "Mhm.. with Lexa." Sienna answered.

Tyler approached the pair now, as Matt smiled at Tyler. "Hey man, how you doing?" He asked. "Good, you?" The Lockwood boy answered. "I'm pissed at myself for picking a fight with you. And feeling guilty for what happened to Sarah. I mean, I've been dodging you for days because I didn't know what to say to you." Matt confessed.

"Don't worry about it, man." Tyler insisted as Matt sighed, "I'm really sorry. Please know that." Matt looked away from Tyler and took one last, lingering look at Sienna, before he got up and left, bumping into Caroline as he walked away.

"Why is he looking at you like that?" Tyler asked, as Sienna shook her head, "I don't know.. maybe the single-ness is hitting him a bit hard." She joked, before Caroline approached the Lockwoods. "You two still on the outs?" Tyler asked the blonde.

"Looks like it." Caroline sighed, before she looked to Tyler. "You realize there's almost a full moon?" She asked. "Vampires don't have enough problems, you want to take on mine?" Tyler asked, causing Sienna to laugh.

"Have you even thought about it? The whole...wolf thing? Do you know what you're gonna do?" Caroline asked. Tyler looked to Sienna, knowingly, before looking back to Caroline. "I have a plan."

"Well...?" The blonde asked expectantly as Tyler shrugged, "Kind of private. Wolf business." He responded.

Caroline scoffed, "I'm student council vice president, head of the prom committee, not to mention I single-handedly organized this town's clean up campaign. And you're really gonna turn down my help?" She asked. Sienna tried to hide the amused smile on her lips, "It's okay Care-bear. He has me." She assured the blonde.

Caroline looked to Sienna, trying not to feel hurt by her statement. "Of course. Who needs me when they have Sienna Lockwood?" She thought jealously to herself, before she walked away.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

In the parlor, Bonnie spoke to Stefan, Jeremy, and Damon about their plan to get the Moonstone.

"You wouldn't be underestimating her, would you?" Bonnie asked as Damon scoffed. "It's a plan. Is it perfect- What plan is?" Jeremy sighed, "Let me do it. I've got my ring. I can get in, get out, no spells necessary." Damon just scoffed in response, "Gee, thanks, you 16-year-old child. Why didn't we think about that? Why are you even here?"

Suddenly, the door to the boarding house swung open, and in the doorway stood Lexa. "Maybe I can help better the plan." She said, looking to Bonnie who looked at her knowingly. "Anyway, sorry I'm late. Do you have anything that belongs to Katherine?" The Gilbert asked.