059. eager beaver

Lexa was tapping away on her phone, messaging Caroline back as she walked down the hallway

Lexa was tapping away on her phone, messaging Caroline back as she walked down the hallway. The pair hadn't seen each other for a couple of days but had been messaging constantly.

Lexa stopped as she heard Stefan and Elena talking in the girl's room. The siphoner looked puzzled, as she thought they were on a break. She could hear Stefan say, "I don't trust Mason. I want to be there today to keep an eye on him." To which Elena replied with, "Okay. But then we can't touch or talk and no lingering stares."

"No, none of that."

Elena sighed before she said, "What do you think will happen if Katherine finds out that we were fake fighting?" Lexa gasped, as suddenly it all made sense.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Natasha was skipping through the house when she suddenly heard someone knocking on the door. She waltz over and pulled the door open, seeing Jeremy standing there.

"Elena?" Jeremy blurted, before Natasha just smiled, "Hi little Gilbert." She chirped as Jeremy's face fell, realising the chirpiness and accent definitely didn't fit Elena. "Natasha."

"What are you here for?" The Petrova asked as the Gilbert walked inside. "I need to talk to Damon." He declared.

As if on cue, Damon walked in "And why do I need to talk to you?" He asked, before trying to close the door on him. Jeremy just shoved it back open. "Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse. He's not a werewolf yet." He explained as Natasha looked impressed, but Damon didn't at all. "Wow, fascinating. Not enough." He decided, trying to close the door yet again.

"But Mason Lockwood is and he's looking for a moonstone, a special rock connected to the werewolf legend. That's why he's here." Jeremy quickly said, causing Damon to open the door. "A moonstone?"

Jeremy nodded, "And I know where it is." He said. "And you're bringing me this why?" The Salvatore asked. "Do I need a reason? Look, I just want to help, okay?"

"What do your sisters say about this little discovery?" Natasha suddenly piped up, as Jeremy's face fell, as he stayed quiet. "Oh, you haven't told them, have you?" Damon asked, as Natasha just giggled. "Well, they don't want me getting involved in all this." Jeremy trailed off.

"And you're a Gilbert and you just can't help yourself." Natasha shrugged before Damon spoke, "Wow. Your search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic."

Jeremy groaned, sick of Damon trying to shut him down. "You going to let me in or not?" Damon and Natasha stepped aside, letting Jeremy inside.