056. memory lane

En başından başla

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

As Caroline drove, Lexa who was sitting in the passenger seat, forced by Caroline, kept glancing in the mirror at Sienna and Elena, who sat in the backseat. Elena spoke up, "Thanks for this, I appreciate it."

"Here we come, to the rescue." Caroline declared, as Lexa, Sienna and Elena all frowned. "Why are you being so snippy?" Sienna asked, curiously. "That's my own drama." Caroline sighed. "I'm sure that Elena and Stefan will beat the odds. Not that there is any study to pull odds from. What is the ratio of success for vampire-human couplings? I'm guessing nil." She dragged on. Lexa shot her best friend a look, "Okay Caroline." She said surprisingly sternly, to which Caroline replied, "Sorry."

Lexa then turned up the radio, to which Sienna smiled, "I love this song!"  Lexa smiled back before saying quietly, "And I love that smile."

Caroline rolled her eyes before she pushed a button on her steering wheel. "Whats playing?" She asked. The car's radio system responded with, "Playing We Radiate by Goldfrapp."

"Ta-da!" Caroline then said happily.

A loud bang is heard, and Caroline slowed the car down, before pulling over. "Oh crap." The vampire said, as everyone got out of the car. "One of the tires are flat." Lexa observed. "Of course it is." Sienna sighed, wondering if Caroline had set this up on purpose for some reason.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

A lot of time had passed and the four girls were still waiting for a tow truck. "Are you sure the tow's coming? We've been waiting forever." Lexa asked. Caroline faced her best friend, "I know, it's weird. They said they'd be here by now." Elena sighed, "Yeah. I'm just gonna call Jenna." She decided "No!" Caroline quickly squeaked, earning concerned looks from the three. "Just let me try the tow people again. And I'll use my agro voice!"

"We can just walk from here." Lexa suggested. Caroline shook her head, "I can't just leave my car." She insisted. "We'll come back for it." Sienna suggested. "Just give me a minute."

Elena was growing frustrated, "Caroline, what part of I'm worried about Stefan didn't sink in?" She asked. Caroline frowned, "What's the rush? Why are you hurrying to get to a relationship that will never work?"

Alexia and Sienna's mouthes fell open at that statement. Elena just sighed, "Okay, look. I know that you're upset over Matt but will you stop projecting it onto me and Stefan please?" She asked.

Caroline shook her head, "I'm not projecting anything! You're human, he's a vampire. You're gonna be 70 and in diapers and he's still gonna be smoking hot and you will never have his children, Elena! And you are too maternal to not have children!"

Caroline then glanced at Lexa and Sienma before she scoffed, "Don't even get me started on you two."

Elena frowned before she asked, "Where is this coming from?!" Caroline frowned back, "I'm just trying to be your friend." She insisted. Lexa crossed her arms, "Caroline, do us a favor and stop trying." She hissed, before she and Sienna left, storming off towards the Boarding house.

Elena turned around to follow her sister and sister's girlfriend, but was stopped by Caroline. "Don't leave me alone." Elena frowned again, "What's wrong with you?"

"Hey there, someone called about a flat tire?" Elena turned to the tow guy, before pointing over her shoulder at Caroline. "She did." She said, before leaving to catch up with her twin.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

"Hello?? Stefanie?" Lexa called out, entering the Boarding house. Sienna giggled, "You've been real M.I.A man, you alive?" She called out. Elena stepped into the house, right behind the pair.

"You must be Elena."

The trio turn around, as Sienna protectively stood in front of the pair. "That isn't Natasha.." She growled. Katherine smirked before nodding, "Correct.. You must be the doggie that tried to protect Lexa." Katherine said condescendingly as Elena looked confused. Sienna just glared, "Bitch I could rip you to pieces." Katherine smirked, Try me."

"Elena?" Stefan's voice burst into the room as the three look alikes and the Lockwood all looked to Stefan. Suddenly, Katherine was gone. "Are you okay?" Stefan asked Elena as she shook her head, "Not really. Are you okay?"

"Not really." Stefan answered as the pair then embraced eachother.

Sienna and Lexa then shared a glance, Lexa seeming worried about running into Katherine. The Gilbert was strong, but without a source of magic to siphon from, she was as useful as Elena.

"I won't let her hurt you again." Sienna thought, looking into her lover's eyes.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

As Caroline stood in the bathroom, she flinched, seeing Katherine standing behind her. "Katherine."

Katherine asked, "Care to share how you couldn't follow through with one simple task?" In an angry tone. "I tried okay? But I couldn't exactly kidnap my best friend!" Caroline confessed. "Occupy her. That's all I asked."

"I told her that her relationship was doomed and all that mortality stuff. I think...I really think that I got to her." The blonde explained as Katherine grinned slightly, "I hope so because let's not forget. I already killed you once; I can easily do it again."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Sienna watched as Elena left Caroline's table, and approached it herself. The blonde looked up, surprised to see the Lockwood. Sienna sat herself down, and faced Caroline.

"I thought we were passed all of that jealousy drama with Lexa." The Lockwood confessed. "I also thought you and I were friends, but everytime I have talked to you recently you have been a bitch." Sienna explained. Caroline sighed, "You are my friend, Cece." She confessed.

"Then why is it that you keep glaring daggers at me, particularly when I'm with Lexa?" Sienna declared as the Forbes stayed quiet, feeling ashamed. "We may be together but I swear she still loves you so much, you're her best friend, Care. I'm not replacing you." The werewolf reassured her.

Caroline bit her lip, before she faced her friend. "Because I'm no longer jealous of your friendship.. I'm jealous of your relationship." She confessed, as Sienna frowned, a little puzzled. Caroline inhaled, before sighing. Her eyes met Sienna's again and she finally said, "I think I have a crush on Lexa."