As everyone was eating, Alaric asked. "So Mason, you and Jenna never dated?" Mason shook his hand, "She was always lost in Logan Fell land." He teased as Lexa cringed, giving her aunt a look of disapproval. "My first mistake... Mason was a catch; he had girls lining up." Jenna insisted.

Sienna scoffed, "Yeah only to knock them up and abandon future children, I'm sure." She insisted, before leaving the dining table and heading into the kitchen. Mason looked at the doorway his daughter had walked through, at a loss for words.

Lexa's face fell, as she quickly got up and went after her girlfriend. Caroline noticed this and rolled her eyes.

"Babe.. are you okay?" Lexa asked softly, approaching her girlfriend. The Lockwood spun around, facing the Gilbert. "I don't want him to be here." She confessed, visibly annoyed.

"I don't understand why he abandoned me.. he refuses to tell me why he gave me to his brother." Sienna explained, sounding upset. Alexia embraced her girlfriend, trying to comfort her.. "And so I've just been a constant burden to Aunt Carol, having to live under her roof.. they probably didn't want me either, hell my Dad sure didn't."

Lexa pulled away, her brown eyes looking into Sienna's blue. "You're not a burden.. and you're definitely not unwanted, Cece... I want you, more than anything in the world." The Gilbert said softly. Sienna smiled a little holding her hands in Lexa's.

"Thank you, doll." She replied, feeling a little embarrassed for her outburst, but she had been really angry with Mason.

The pair shared a kiss, as Lexa threw her arms around Sienna's neck. Caroline then walked in, catching them with locked lips. "Oh god I didn't mean to interrupt." She insisted, walking past them to place a dish in the sink. The couple broke apart and shared an awkward glance.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Elena, Caroline, Lexa and Sienna sat in the living room. There'd been some chit chat between Lexa, Sienna and Caroline but it had been strained, as it was clear that the Forbes was quite annoyed with the girlfriends for some reason.

Elena, who'd finally looked up, after being attached to her phone asked, "Would I be the worst friend in the world if I abandoned you guys and went to Stefan'?" Caroline frowned. "You want to leave?" She asked with disbelief.

"It's just that he hasn't gotten back to me and I'm starting to get this bad feeling." Elena confessed, seeming worried. "Yeah what is with Stefanie? I sent him a funny meme this morning and he didn't respond." Lexa huffed as Sienna giggled, "Stefan is old, he probably doesn't understand it." She admitted. Caroline shook her head, "I don't think that's a good idea, Elena." She finally said.

"Damon's got it under control here." Elena said as Caroline frowned, "Take it from me, there's nothing worse than a clingy girlfriend."

Alexia and Sienna, who were very much holding onto eachother, quickly separated, feeling targeted by Caroline's words.

Elena sighed, "I'm not being clingy, I'm just concerned. You understand, right?" She asked. "How about I drive you?" Caroline suggested, avoiding the question. "Yeah, okay, that'll be great, thanks."

As Elena and Caroline stand up, so do Lexa and Sienna. "Please let us come, I need to get away from my Dad." The werewolf pleaded as Caroline sighed, "Fine."