"Damon has a sudden interest in finding out what the Lockwoods are, so they're going to do some digging I believe." Lexa answered, before she took a sip from her mug. Sienna looked concerned now, "Did you.. tell them anything?" She asked. Lexa quickly shook her head, "Of course not. I promised to keep your secret, babe."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Matt knocked at her door. Caroline stood still, as she was in her house but couldn't go and let Matt inside as rays of sunshine was shining in front of the door. "Caroline? Caroline!" Matt called.

Caroline sat on the floor beside the rays of sunshine, feeling defeated. Matt calls her phone but she doesn't answer, so the Donovan leaves a message. "Hey, I thought you said you were at home. Tyler is doing this whole thing at the swimming hole and I want us to spend the day together. Where are you? Call me." He hung up the phone and left, as Caroline sighed, feeling helpless.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

"So what makes you think Katherine is here?" Alexia asked, as the pair of doppelgängers were walking by the falls. "I asked her to meet us here." Natasha answered chirpily.

"Considering you're about to end your sisters life, you're very chirpy." Lexa confessed as Natasha shrugged, "I hate her for leaving me in that tomb. Plus she is strutting around all perfectly like she didn't just make my life hell.. and I know she will do the same to you and Elena."

Lexa hoped she was making the right decision, trusting Natasha. She knew she sure as hell couldn't trust Katherine.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Bonnie held Emily's grimoire in her hands, facing Stefan and Caroline who sat in Caroline's room. The newly turned vampire studied her new daylight ring in her hand. "So, I don't get to choose the ring I have to wear the rest of my life?" She scoffed as Bonnie deadpanned her, "Hey, if you don't want it..."

"No, no, she wants it." Stefan insisted. "Now what?" Caroline asked, impatiently.

Bonnie spoke, "Now is the part where I explain the rules. The witch who spells the ring has the power to de-spell it so if you ever do anything to hurt anyone..." She was interrupted as Caroline insisted, "I'm not gonna hurt anyone."

"You are a vampire that mean the urge to kill is a part of who you are. The minute you let it take over, I will stop you." The witch declared as Caroline frowned. "Bonnie, you're supposed to be my friend!"

"I can't ignore what happened, okay? If you want to be friends, you have to prove that the Caroline I remember isn't gone. Now put the ring on the bed." The Bennett ordered. Caroline obeyed and placed the ring on her bed.

"Do you really think I meant to kill that guy at the carnival?" The blonde asked, seeming offended. "He's still dead. Now, do you want me to cast the spell or not?" Bonnie asked.

Bonnie opened the curtain a little bit as the sun now shined on the ring. The witch looked at the ring and closed her eyes a moment and finally opened them. "All done." She said as she gave the ring to Caroline.

"So that's it?" Caroline asked, as she slid the ring on her finger. "I mean nothing witchy happened. You know, no flickering lights, no gust of wind. Have you even done this before?" She asked. "Caroline..." Stefan frowned.
Caroline answered, "What? I just want to make sure that it worked!"