049. sister dearest

Start from the beginning

The door to the room suddenly swung open, and a weirdly chirpy voice boomed, as a figure strutted inside. "There's no rest for the wicked, my dears." Natasha chimed, before she faced the Gilbert. "Lexa, I need your help." The Petrova insisted, before facing the siphoner. "Honey, Lexa isn't going anywhere." Sienna scowled, as Natasha just laughed in response.

"What do you need my help for? You're the mighty, old heretic." Lexa responded. Natasha's faux smile stayed plastered on her lips, "My absolute bitch of a sister is back, and I want you to help me kill her."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Elena exited the hospital elevator, and approached Bonnie. "Bonnie, how's Caroline?" The Gilbert asked. Bonnie turned to face Elena, "She's weak. They don't know if she's going to make it." She confessed uneasily. "What?!" Elena blurted, tears filling her eyes before she hugged the witch.

"And Lexa? Please tell me she's okay." Elena pleaded, as the thought of losing her twin as well as Caroline, made her heart ache. "Why don't you turn around and find out?" A voice spoke up, as Lexa and Sienna were approaching the pair, as the Gilbert had been discharged.

"Lexa!" Elena blurted, before she raced over and threw her arms around her sister. Lexa was taken back, but reluctantly hugged back. Elena noticed the hesitance, and remembered what she'd done to make Lexa mad at her. "Lex.. I'm really really sorry for everything! When I found out you were involved in the crash.. I was so scared I was never going to see you again... and the last thing we did was fight." Elena rambled on, as tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

"It's okay.. I mean it's not, what you and Damon did was so fucked up.. but I forgive you, just please don't do it ever again." Lexa replied, "And I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.. don't you worry."

Elena nodded and let go of Lexa before she turned around to face Bonnie, "Is there something that you and Lexa can do? Like a spell or something?" She asked. Damon approached the group before he piped up, "She doesn't know how, do you?" Bonnie sighed before she shook her head, "No, I don't." Lexa frowned, as she didn't either.

"No, you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that." Damon insisted as Lexa shot him a frown, for his discouragement. "Well, I can take down a vampire, that spell was easy to learn." Bonnie declared.

"I can give Caroline some blood." The vampire suggested as Elena, Lexa, Sienna and Bonnie's faces faltered, as they looked at Damon. "No, no way!" Elena and Lexa hissed, in unison. "No, just enough to heal her. She will be safe in the hospital and it will be out of her system in a day, she will be better." Damon explained, but Elena didn't budge. "It's too risky, I can't agree to that."

Lexa bit her lip, thinking about this, before she looked up to Damon. "Do it. This is Caroline. We can't let her die. Do it." She ordered. Elena gave her twin a confused look, as did Sienna. Damon turned to Bonnie, "If I do this, you and me, call a truce?" He asked. Bonnie scoffed, before she frowned at the vampire, "No. But you'll do it anyway. For Lexa."

Damon then turned to Lexa, who just gave him a demanding yet pleading expression.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Bonnie, Lexa and Matt entered Caroline's room, to see her awake and looking completely healthy. "Care!!" Lexa managed to blurt, before she raced over to her best friend and threw her arms around her.

Caroline giggled, "Lexa!" She chimed, hugging the girl back. "Jersey Shore's on." The blonde announced. Bonnie then joined in on the embrace, as Matt smiled at the trio.

"My turn." Matt teased as Bonnie stepped away from Caroline. Lexa was reluctant to leave her best friends side, but placed a kiss on Caroline's forehead before finally stepping aside for Matt. The Donovan walked over to Caroline and the pair kissed.

"They say I'm healing really quick." Caroline says, as Lexa gently took her hand, as Caroline intertwined their fingers. Bonnie looked at Caroline with tear filled eyes, relieved that the Forbes girl was alive. "Why are you crying?" Caroline asked Bonnie as the Bennett responded, "I'm just happy you're okay."

Caroline couldn't contain her happiness before she boomed, "Oh, I love you guys!" Before pulling Lexa in for another hug, and then coaxing for Bonnie to join them. The witch smiled brightly before throwing her arms around them both. "We love you."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Sienna was laying on the couch of the Lockwood mansion, minding her own business as she rested, until she heard Tyler say something. "Holy shit-"

The werewolf opened an eye, before she sat up to face her cousin. "What is it Ty?" She asked. "It's.. your dad.." Allira instead answered, seeming as surprised as Tyler and Sienna were, as she watched the car belonging to Mason Lockwood, park at the front of the mansion. Sienna got off the couch, "Son of a bitch..." She blurted.

Sienna wanted to flee, not wanting to talk to or face her Dad. But unfortunately for the girl, as she was processing that Mason was here, he was already standing in the doorway.

"So the black sheep returns." Tyler said, as Mason looked from Sienna to Tyler and Allira. "Tyler? Allie?" He asked. "Yeah." They answered. "What happened to you? In my mind you're both twelve years old." Mason confessed.

Mason then faced Sienna, "And my darling Sienna—" He was cut off as the brunette scoffed, "Save it, Dad." She huffed before she turned around and walked off, annoyed. Mason just looked back to Tyler who said, "We're two years older than the last time you saw us, Uncle Mason."

Mason just sighed, "She can't be bitter at me forever." He declared. Tyler just snorted, "Uncle, this is Sienna. She will damn well try."

Allira glanced at Tyler, before her eyes moved towards Mason. "I mean, Sienna has good reason to be mad at you, Uncle Mase. You haven't exactly been present in her life." She stated, as Mason didn't know how to respond to that.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Elena and Stefan were outside the hospital now, walking away. "Lena! Stef!" Lexa called out, as she raced over to them. The couple stopped walking, and faced the siphoner. "What did you guys do to John? Also who broke into our house and attacked him?" She asked, curiously.

"I... I asked him to leave town." Stefan admitted as Alexia just snorted, "I'm assuming you threatened him?"

"..Yeah."

Lexa just had an amused smirk on her lips. "Good. I want him gone... I know that I shouldn't feel that way but I don't want someone like that in our lives. Or Jeremy's life." She insisted. "I know."

"As for the attacker.." Elena trailed off, catching their attention. "We think it was Katherine." Lexa's eyes blinked in surprise for a moment, "Oh god... Natasha, she told me that Katherine is back in town—"

"Wait, you saw Natasha? What did she say about Katherine?" Stefan asked, as he hadn't seen much of the heretic over the past few days. "She wants me to help her kill Katherine."