𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗

Começar do início

The vampire hummed, "I'm sure that's what you said." He responded, "I'm not sure why you continue to suggest that we hike even though you hate exercise and I always have to end up carrying you back." Every time they went on hikes, Lilith would outdo herself and have to be carried back home by Edward because she got too tired—that or she was lazy and she just wanted him to carry him back.

Lilith shrugged as she wrapped her arms around his neck comfortably while he carried her, "Well, my view is usually very nice, and doesn't ditch me half way in the middle of a foreign jungle, which makes the exercise portion of it worth it." She stuck her tongue out at him and causing him to laugh.

"I wasn't ditching you, you just can't keep up." Edward mused.

    Lilith rolled her eyes, "I can't wait for me to be a vampire and smoke you in races. It'll wipe that grin off your face so fast." She grumbled.

It was Edward's turn to roll his eyes at her this time, but didn't respond verbally as she continued to make his way towards what he assumed was a waterfall while Lilith watched the trees blur passed them in silence.

     She was definitely going to miss this place and the peace it brought her and Edward when they returned to Forks. She would miss how free she and Edward could be around each other without having to worry about anyone else. But, she definitely missed her family a lot. She missed her parents, she missed the pack and she definitely missed the other Cullen family members too. She definitely has enjoyed herself while she was at Isle Esme and she was glad that she and Edward got to unwind after everything that has happened between them over the last few years.

Within a few minutes, Edward placed Lilith down on her feet on the top of the waterfall that he had been searching for and began to take off his clothing to get towards his swimming trunks while Lilith looked over the edge.

"You want to jump off of here?" Lilith looked over at him funnily. She wouldn't be able to jump as right below them was just rocks, the deep water that she was hoping to aim for was much further than she would ever be able to reach.

"You've jumped off of a cliff before, this isn't much different." Edward responded, watching as Lilith took off her shirt, "But, you won't be jumping, you'll be on my back while I jump for us."

"Perfect. That makes it much better." She hummed with a smile as she walked over towards her husband's back, patting his chest sarcastically as she climbed onto his back. She had no idea when it occurred to him that she was this adrenaline junkie—she definitely wasn't, and that one time that she jumped off a cliff was enough for her, "Don't miss." The rocks didn't exactly look comfortable to land on.

Edward chuckled at her sarcastic comment and clutched his hands tighter around the backs of her thighs in response, causing her to giggle as it tickled, feeling as she wrapped her arms tighter around him and tucked her face into his shoulder before he launched off the waterfall's top and landing in the river further down with a large splash.

The two rose from the water, Lilith letting out a small gasp for air and smoothed the blonde hair out of her face. She watched as Edward smirked and dove under the water again and reappeared further down the river with a smirk.

"Asshole." She scowled at him as she slowly swam over towards his direction.

" She scowled at him as she slowly swam over towards his direction