Like Father, Like Daughter

Start from the beginning

You hear commotion in one of the rooms, and go to investigate. Upon entering, you see an overturned desk with paper everywhere. There was nobody in there....or so you thought.

You feel a gust of wind behind you as if somebody sped out of the room. You quickly run out, and see a female running towards the broken window.

You: Stop!

She dives out of the window, and you quickly follow.

She deploys a grappling hook from one of her wrists, and swings to a nearby rooftop. You shoot a web and swing to it as well.

You: Hey! Swinging is my thing!

She continues to run on the roof, but you shoot a web at her foot, stopping the female in her tracks.

You: Well, aren't you a fast little lady?

She deploys sharp retractable claws in her right hand and frees herself from the webbing, and turns to you.

She wore a tight black suit, with white fur around her collar and wrists. She had platinum blonde hair and wore a black eye mask.

A/N: Credit to whoever is responsible for this redesign

???: Hey Spidey. Didn't think I'd run into you so soon.

You: We going by nicknames now? Funny, since I don't even know who you are.

Black Cat: You could've just asked.....the name's Black Cat.

You: Heh, I get it. Cat burglar....black cat. Pretty creative.

She starts to walk towards you, but you web her other foot to the ground.

You: Nope. Keep your distance.

She laughs, and cuts away at the web once more with her claws.

Black Cat: If I knew you were going to web me up, I would've asked you to take me to dinner first.

You: Sorry. This guy's taken.

She pouts.

Black Cat: That's a shame. I wonder which gal was lucky enough to tango with you.

You: I wonder what you have in the briefcase there.

Black Cat: Oh this? It's something that I needed.

You: That something isn't yours.

You shoot a web at the briefcase, but Black Cat cuts you web with her nails. She then throws a round object at you and it blows up causing a bright flash.

You: Argh!

Black Cat then leaps onto you, pinning you down.

Black Cat: Now we can have some fun.

You: Mango!

Black Cat: What?

You: That's my safe word.

You kick her off of you and backflip onto your feet.

You: I'll take that.

You shoot a web at the briefcase on the floor and pull it towards you. Black Cat takes no time to run at you.

She swipes at you with her claws and you dodge. You haven't fought a female villain before, so this was new territory.

After a few more dodges, you leap over and land behind her. You throw the briefcase and web it to a wall near you.

You: You're a feisty one.

Black Cat cartwheels towards you and lands a kick across your face. You turn back but she flips over you and kicks you in the back. You fly forward.

You: Okay....now it's time to get even.

She charges at you once more but you counter her swing and knee the side of her abdomen. You kick her away.

You shoot a web at her feet but she leaps forward to dodge it. She attempts to kick you but you grab her leg and throw her. Black Cat rolls over and lands back on her feet.

You shoot another web, but she flips to her right and dodges it again.

Black Cat: Don't get your goop in my hair.

You: Don't worry. It dissolves in about an hour.

She starts swiping her claws at you again, and you dodge a few swings until she finally gets you on the chin.

You: Argh! God damn that hurt!

Black Cat: Don't corner a wild animal.

She hits you with a flying kick and you get launched off the roof. You quickly shoot a web at a pole nearby and launch yourself back at her. You land a solid punch across her face.

You land behind her as she falls to the ground.

You: I've never hit a girl before....should I apologize?

Black Cat gets up, and smirks at you.

Black Cat: Good hit, spider.

She holds out her wrist and shoots a grappling hook at you. You grab the wire and pull her towards you. You then grab onto Black Cat and pin her against the wall.

Black Cat: What strong hands you have. I wonder how you put them to use in the bedroom....

You: Does everything you say have to be sexual?

Black Cat: Not quite.

She then toggles a smoke bomb to drop from her utility belt, and it disorients you as you let her go.

You continue to cough. Once the smoke clears, Black Cat and the briefcase are nowhere to be seen.

You scratch your head as you breath heavily.

You: I fucking hate smoke bombs.