You: I'm Y/N L/N of the Daily Bugle. Mind if I snap some photos?

Mr. Ionello: Of course, Y/N.

You take pictures of it, then suddenly your spider sense goes off.

You quickly look around, and then you see a white blur appear in your peripheral vision. A man in a white astronaut-like suit appears.

He used some sort of force pull within his suit to take the sculpture

He used some sort of force pull within his suit to take the sculpture. He grabs on to it.

???: See ya.

He speeds off, and is gone in a flash.

The crowd starts to panic, but you just glare in the direction that the thief went.

~~~

THWIP!

You swing down Manhattan, chasing down the culprit who's dashing down the street at high speed. That suit of his must be giving him the ability to go that fast.

You keep swinging, and make it close enough to shoot a web at his back.

It sticks to him, and you hitch a ride as he goes practically over 100 MPH.

You're flailing behind him as he's pulling you, and you try to pull yourself closer to him.

???: No free rides, webhead!

He then stops suddenly, inertia causing you to fly forward and off your web. You fly down the road and crash into the side of a bus.

The thief looks at you from afar. You can barely see his face through the glass visor of his.

He then dashes off once more.

You get off the floor, glass and debris from the bus you hit surrounding you.

You look at the dent, and notice people getting off the bus while still in the middle of the intersection. The bus driver looks at the damage and then at you.

You: Sorry....you have insurance right?

He doesn't answer.

THWIP!

You swing away, back to the museum.

You make it to the rooftop of a building down the street from the museum. You drop down into an alley, and take off your mask. You take a breath.

You: Jesus Christ. First a guy with shock gauntlets....now this?

You look at your mask, and are about to quickly change back into your civilian clothes.

But then you hear someone.

???: Holy shit!

You look up, and see none other than Aasim.

You: Uh.....

Aasim: You....you're Spider-Man! What the fuck?! Y/N is Spider-Man!

You get closer to him.

You: Aasim! Keep it down for fuck's sake!

Aasim: How the hell can I?!

You: What the fuck are you doing out here anyway?

Aasim: I was looking for my dad! After that shit with the astronaut looking asshole happened everybody started panicking! I didn't know where he went, and I went across the street to look and here you are dropping down from a building in a fucking Spider-Man costume!

Aasim starts to pace back and forth.

Aasim: You're telling me that what you wore last Halloween was actually your real suit? Oh my god this is insane!

He continued to talk while fumbling his words.

Aasim: How?! When?! What the shit?!

You shushed him once more, then you put a hand on his shoulder.

You: Dude....just chill out.

He began taking deep breaths.

Aasim: Okay....okay.

You: Look....I'll explain everything. Just look the other way while I change, please?

Aasim nodded, still shook, and turned around.

You: Thank you.

~~~

After the two of you met up with Aasim's dad at the museum and reflected on the incident of the theft, you and Aasim went to get a bite at a pizza place nearby. You made sure to sit outside and at a table far from where anybody can hear as you told your story to him.

Aasim: Holy crap, man. That is insane.

You: Yeah, I know.

Aasim: Dude, I owe you my life. You saved me at that fair....you saved all of us.

You: You don't owe me anything, Aasim.

He just nodded.

Aasim: Who else knows? Does Clem know?

You shake your head.

You: You're the first. I actually felt like telling Clementine the last few weeks....but I can't get myself to.

Aasim: I understand. It's a tough decision. If I reacted how I did....imagine Clem?

You sigh.

You: I don't know what she would do.

Aasim decides to talk about the incident at the museum.

Aasim: So about that guy who stole the sculpture? What do you think is his deal?

You: Your guess is as good as mine.

Aasim then checks his phone as he gets a notification.

Aasim: Damn, the media is quick. Looks like they gave our thief a name.

You: What?

Aasim: Turbo Jet. Kinda ass if you ask me.

You chuckle.

Aasim: But....it's better than the Shocker if I'm being honest.

Aasim looks at you and sees that you're thinking.

Aasim: So what's your plan?

You cross your arms.

You: I just have to wait until he acts again. Hopefully I can get him there.

Aasim: Good plan.

He holds out his fist.

Aasim: Dap me up, webhead!

You just stare at his fist for a moment, and end up fist bumping him.

You: Please don't call me that.