[SeungJin] Real

A/N: To many plots in my head. Expect another kne coming soon. I'm on a writing spree just because I can't understand my irl. She's been asking me for a part 2 but idk which story she wants to have a part 2. Lol. Just enjoy this one.

***

Seungmin sighs, staring at the unfinished sentence typed in the document. He didn't know how to continue the scene. He glances at the clock at the bottom of the screen, 19:09 it reads.

'He should be here soon'

Seungmin sighs once again and stands up and stretches. He leaves the computer on and makes his way to the kitchen.

He spots the Hwang's oldest and most trusted house helper, Aunt Kim. He greets her with a smile.

"Food will be ready soon," she says.

"Anything I can help with?"

She glances around while stirring the soup in the pot, "You can just fix the plates. You know I always have a hard time reaching the plates up in that cabinet."

Seungmin chuckles and proceeds to take out the plates and place them on the table. He places three plates on the table. Aunt Kim turns around and raises a brow, "Three? Does Hyunjin have a guest that I don't know about?"

Seungmin laughs, "Aunty, you know Hyunjin always insist on eating with you."

"Yes yes, I know. But I usually eat with the others, after you two eat."

Seungmin pouts, "Come on Aunty. Just this once."

The old lady sighs lips pulled upwards in a smile, "This kids..."

A few minutes pass and they hear the front door opening. They hear voices, most probably from the one who arrived and the one who greeted him.

Seungmin smiles and walks towards the person who arrived, "Hey, How's work?." He hugs the man and pecks his lips.

"Tiring, asked Felix for a new set of clothes. Had to take care of someone," Hyunjin sighs nuzzling Seungmin's hair.

"Come on let's eat. Aunty is eating with us today."

"Oh? You convinced her?" Hyunjin smiles as he loosens his tie.

The old lady smiles from her seat, "Seungmin's words are more powerful than yours."

Hyunjin laughs, "Of course. He isn't a famous writer for nothing."

They make small talk as they eat. It wasn't everyday that Hyunjin's mother figure eats with them, so they were abit more talkative.

After dinner, another house helper cleans their dishes. Aunty Kim waves goodbye to them as she retreats to her room.

Hyunjin follows Seungmin to their room. Silently falling in their routine. Hyunjin makes his way to the bathroom, while Seungmin lays down his clothes.

Seungmin goes back to his chair as he waits for Hyunjin to finish showering. He moves his mouse and the screen lights up. He stares at the blinking cursor. He sighs once again and stands infront of the shelf where his works are lined up.

Kim Seungmin was known as the author 'Sky'. He was famous for writing fictional novels that involve romance and mafias.

"It feels so real. The details are precise and something that could actually happen." one of his readers once said.

He had written 4 books so far.

Hunting, was about a girl who was 'hunted' by a lot of mafias until she decided to become the 'hunter' insted.