[SeungJin] Bad Boy Down

(061119 - Opinions on the pic above⬆️^⬆️)
Ship: SeungJin
I needed SeungJin...

***

Seungmin walked through the school corridor. Face stoic and eyes emotionless. Felix and Jisung following closely behind, talking loudly.

He holds a book while walking, reading peacefully. He can feel a few eyes on him, he can also hear a few whispering but he was to absorbed in his reading. To absorbed to hear Jisung and Felix call him.

Resulting into him bumping into someone and him falling. He stands up and picks up his book then brushes the dirt out of his uniform.

"Watch where you're going," someone says harshly. The familiar voice ringing around the corridor as everyone quiets down. Seungmin looks up, to the slightly taller boy.

He sees raven hair that is long enough to hide the boys eyes, a mole under his eye, perfectly shaped face and plump lips. All in all the boy was actually handsome. Seungmin knows this he has seen this boy alot of times, they just don't really interact much.

Especially with the boys bad boy reputation. Right now the boys handsome face is contorted in some kind of anger.

Seungmin moves away and continues to walk without saying anything. He opens his book and continues reading, he can hear Felix and Jisung rush to follow him talking about the incident.

He heard the boy click his tongue before he hears the boys footsteps getting farther away. He can hear the people around them sigh in relief.

'Hyunjin looked scary'

'Thank god he didn't hit Seungmin'

'How is Seungmin not bothered by Hyunjin's presence?Like he's the real definition of hot'

'Did you see that? That's a first'

'I know right. Hyunjin didn't hit Seungmin like he would normally do to others'

He just shakes his head and makes his way to his classroom.

***

After the bumping incident, Seungmin started to notice the other more. Like how he noticed that Hyunjin was in one of his classes, just that the other doesnt attend to much.

Or that Hyunjin sits a table away from them. He would also notice how the other would have a button of his uniform undone. His tie hanging loosely around his neck. Sleeves always pulled up to his elbows.

Even Hyunjin's blank face when he was not with his friends. And the others constant show of dominance around the school. Acting all high and almighty around the other students even the teachers. Smoking inside the school grounds, going to school in a tipsy state.

Seungmin doesn't know why he suddenly noticed this things. He doesn't even notice his friends habits, so why others? He shrugs it off and continues eating his food.

There was one thing he didn't notice though...

***

Seungmin was sitting in class trying to ignore his classmates stare while the teacher was discussing something. He just dyed his hair back to brown and he already hear people whisper things about him being cute. He doesn't care much, he just wants to focus in class.

Mr. Park was in the middle of discussing statics when he was interrupted by the loud slam of the door. Their stood in all his bad boy glory Hwang Hyunjin. Black hair disheveled, uniform not worn properly.

"Mr. Hwang, would you mind explaining why you are late?" Mr. Park asks in a serious tone. Everyone is afraid of Mr. Park Jinyoung, with how strict he is.