[HyunSeungIn] Affection Deprived

A/N: Rqsted by: kalea_love

I think it's been a month since you rqsted this. Sorry bout that. Hope this reaches your expectation. This is my first time writing a poly. Hope you like it.

***

Hyunjin have been feeling down a lot lately. It started when Jeongin got sick. Hyunjin knows nothing on how to take care of sick people. All he knows is feed them warm food and medicine. So taking care of Jeongin was crossed out of the list.

Seungmin had even kicked him out of the youngers room to avoid the sickness passing to him. So his next option was cooking. That was also a problem. You see Hyunjin can't even cook an egg without burning it. And once he tried cooking something more fancier than an egg he almost burned the kitchen down. So Seungmin had also kicked him out of the kitchen.

Now Seungmin wasn't the greatest cook out there but he's the only one with the skills and knowledge between the three of them. Besides Seungmin was slowly learning from all the cooking adventures he had with Felix.

So with nothing to do while Jeongin was sick. He lay on their couch motionless waiting for the day Seungmin deemed Jeongin fine. It took atleast three days for Jeongin to recover.

Meaning three days of Seungmin's attention solely on Jeongin. Now Hyunjin wasn't the jealous type, especially when it came to his own boyfriends. But Hyunjin is an overly affectionate person, and he's been deprived of attention from his boyfriends for THREE WHOLE DAYS.

He had tried going to their friends for even a pinch of attention. Chan was very happy to indulge him. Hugging him tight as Chan rambles about his music. Felix and Changbin created a cuddle pile with him. Jisung was full of teasing but still hugged him tight. Minho was the one who came to him once he heard that Hyunjin was seeking affection from the others. Minho was also an affectionate person, but his affection came with teasing before hugging the life out of them. Hyunjin didn't mind. Atleast he got what he wanted.

But still it wasn't enough. Cuddles and hugs from his boyfriends was really different. So here he is on the couch sitting upside down with his head hanging down. The tv was playing a random musical that he can't remember the title. He stares at it blankly until he felt the side of the couch dip. He looks at the person sitting beside him and finds Seungmin smiling at him, "Don't sit like that. All the blood will go to your head."

Hyunjin stares at him blankly for a a few seconds before he nods. He doesn't move tho, he just let his gaze wonder back to the tv, there was a girl and a boy on the beach singing their hearts out.

" Hyunjin," he hears Seungmin call his name. He feels a hand on his cheek, so he looks back at Seungmin. He was maneuvered by Seungmin with difficulty - cause Hyunjin is being a baby and doesn't want to move - and places Hyunjin's head on his lap. He gently pinches Hyunjin's cheeks and places a kiss on his forehead, "Let's eat I cooked something for you."

Hyunjin stares at the ceiling before moving to his side burying his face on Seungmin's stomach, "Innie?"

"He's fine now, just taking a bath," Seungmin answers. They spend a few minutes like that, Seungmin combing Hyunjin's hair. Hyunjin was almost asleep when he feels something? someone, climb on top of him. He moves and lays on his back and finds himself face to face with Jeongin.

The youngest smiles at him and buries his nose on Hyunjin's neck, "missed you."

Hyunjin lets his arms circle around Jeongin's waist. One hand drawing circles on Jeongin's back the other holding Seungmin's hand that's placed on the youngers back.

He falls asleep like that. Feeling Jeongin breathe on his neck. Hearing Seungmin hum while his other hand combs Hyunjin's hair. His heart suddenly feels full.