[BinSung] Friendship Rejected

Requested by: harsheenn

Ship: BinSung Changbin x Jisung

A/N: I'm sorry if this took a while...really really sorry.

***

Students watched as another familiar scene played right before their eyes.

"Han fucking Jisung! I told you we can't be friends!"

"B-But Changbin-hyung!" a squirrel looking boy whined.

"We go through this every fucking day! I've told you a hundred of times! We can't be friends!"

Changbin almosst felt guilty when he saw the teary eyes of the boy. But he has to hold in. He turned around and left Jisung alone in the corridor.

"You got rejected again?" Felix asked.

"I only want to be friends..." Jisung pouted.

***

"He asekd to be friends again?" Chan asked.

"Yeah. When will he ever learn?" Changbin sighed and leaned back on hisseat. They were at the apartment with Minho, Seungmin and Hyunjin.

"You can't deny that you like the attention though," Seungmin said not looking up from the book he was reading.

"What the fuck are you saying? I don't like the attention," Changbin said.

"Yeah right. And you don't like Jisung," Hyunjin said beside Seungmin sipping a red liquid, that stained his lips.

"I don't fuckin like Jisung. And wipe that blood of your lips," Changbin snarled.

Seungmin looked up from his book and looked at Hyunjin. He cringed when he saw the red stains on Hyunjin's lips, Can't you drink blood without making a mess?" He sighed and gave Hyunjin a napkin to wipe the blood off.

"You don't have to deny it Changbin," Chan said, Minho nodding beside him.

"You just have to becareful about it," Minho added.

Changbin sighed, "I'm just worried it's gonna affect the coven."

"Nothing's gonna happen as long as we stay careful," Chan said, pouring himself a glass of blood.

"I doubt that. BTS has been on the move again," Seungmin said putting down his book. (A/N: Y'all been wildin when I used got7 so I had to think for another group to use. No hate tho.)

"We have to be more careful. I don't want any innocent civilian get involved in a fight between two covens," Chan said and took a sip from his glass.

***

"Again?! Jisung when are you gonna stop bugging Changbin-hyung?" Felix asked.

"Till he becomes my friend," A determined look on Jisung's face appears as he speaks.

"You sure you just want to be friends?" Jeongin asked with a teasing look on his face.

Jisung choked on the sandwich that he wasa eating. Woojin quickly gave him a bottle of water and patted his back, "Careful now."

"What the fuck Jeongin?!"

"Language."

"I don't like Changbin!" Jisung shouted, making the other students look at them.

"I didn't say anything about liking Changbin-hyung," Jeongin said with an innocent expression.

"You implied it though," Jisung whined.