[MinSung] Jacket

Ship: MinSung
Side ship:ChangLix/SeungJin?

It was a cold day. No, it wasn't raining it was just cold. And unfortunately for Jisung, he forgot to bring his jacket. So here he was inside the library shivering.

He cursed himself for forgetting his jacket.

He looked for the books he needed and sat on the table far from the aircon. He opened his book and began reading, occasionally rubbing his hands together and blowing on it.

He was on his 10th page of his book when he felt something being put on his shoulder. He looked behind, and saw that a jacket was draped over his shoulders. He looked at the person who placed on him and gasped internally.

The boy who placed a jacket on Jisung's shoulder is very handsome. A gentle smile was on his lips.

"You looked cold..." the boy said. "Wha-what about you? You'll also get cold," Jisung stuttered. The boy just smiled and started walking away.

"W-wait..." Jisung called out.

The boy looked back and waved at him and continued walking away.

"I didn't even get your name..." Jisung whispered. He looked at gray jacket draped over his shoulders and sniffed it. It smelled nice, like chocolate in the early cold mornings.

Jisung smiled and wore it properly, zipping it up. Jisung continued reading, now warm and comfortable. But it was still a mystery to Jisung on who the boy was. He looked familiar for some reasons, he just couldn't point out who it was.

Soon enough the bell rang. Jisung placed the books back to its place and left the library. As he went to his locker he could hear whispers around him. Apparently it was about some kid wearing someone elses clothes or something.

Jisung wore the hood over his head and shrugged his shoulders. When he reached his locker his friends Felix and Seungmin was already there.

"Hey," he greeted them.

"Where'd you get the jacket?" Seungmin asked.

"Oh, some kid gave it to me. Don't know his name, he looked familiar though."

Jisung took his books from his locker and walked ahead of them.

"Uhmm, Jisung?" Felix called.

"Hmm?"

"You sure you don't know who gave that to you?" he asked.

"Yeah, well atleast I think. He just looked familiar."

"We think, we know who gave that to you though," Seungmin said.

"Who?"

"Lee Minho," they answered at the same time.

"Wait what?" Jisung turned around and face them.

"Lee Minho gave you that jacket," Seungmin answered.

"Who the fuck is Lee Minho? And how did you know he gave it to me. You didn't see his fa-" Jisung suddenly had an expression of realization.

"The fuck? I'm an idiot..." Jisung muttered and crouched down, face hidden on his knees. "Minho? As in Minho of the dance team right?" he asked face still burried on his knees.

"Yup, Minho as in Mr. Popular," Felix said.

Jisung whined loudly. Felix crouched infront of him and patted Jisungs head. Seungmin shook his head and sighed, "We need to go Sung. We're gonna be late and you're attracting attention."

Jisung quickly stood up and began walking to their room, before he stopped once again and faced the two once more.

"What is it again?" Seungmin asked.