[MinSung] Our Happy Ending

A/N: Hallo! Guess what! This is..! 364:23:59:59 part 2!!! The happy ending y'all wanted. There's still abit of angst but still happy ending. Side ChangLix SeungJin and ???

***

An 8 year old boy giggled as he hid from his papa. His papa was out to give him a bath but he still wanted to play. So he hid, trying to make his papa play hide and seek with him.

"Jisungie~"

He heard his papa call. He giggled again and tried to make himself smaller. He opened his cabinet door slightly just enough so he could take a peak. His papa is at the door way holding a blue towel.

"I wonder where Jisungie is~"

He saw his papa kneel down to take a peak under the bed. When he saw his papa walk slowly towards the cabinet he gently closed the door.

"If Jisungie is not under the bed, then maybe... here!"

He laughed as he his papa grabbed him and tickled his sides. His papa placed him on the bed and peppered his face with kisses.

"Come on you need to take a bath."

"But papa!" he whined.

"I'll give you a cheesecake if you take a bath," his papa bribed. His eyes sparkled at the thought of his favorite food. So he took his towel from his papa and ran to the bathroom to take a bath.

When he got out of the bath he saw his daddy kissing his papa, while he was slicing up cheesecakes. He loved it when his papa and daddy acts sweet.

His dad noticed him and stops hugging his papa to hug him and carry him to the kitchen counter. For an eight year old he was really spoiled by his parents. Most kids his age in his school hates it when their parents shower them with affection. But he doesn't mind, his parents love giving him affection so he takes it all.

"Ah right I forgot to tell you Minnie. Changbin-hyung and Felix are coming back to Korea," his dad said.

His papa puts the plates on table and motions for them to eat.

"Felix didn't tell me anything though. Did they say when?"

His papa shakes his head, and picks up his fork. He sits silently between his parents. Wondering who this Changbin and Felix was.

"Nah. Felix did say something about a suprise."

"He love's suprises," His papa sighs. His papa was washing their plates when they heard a knock on their door.

He sees his parent's exchange a look before his dad answers the door. He sees his dad stumble backwards when he opens the door.

"Changbin-hyung!"

"Hyunjin my man! How are you!" the man called Changbin greets loudly. The man was shorter than his dad but he has bulky arms.

Behind him was another guy. He notices that the man has freckles on his cheeks. When the guy noticed that he was staring he smiles.

His eyes travel to the kid with them. The boy has a hat with cat ears on top of his head. His eyes show no emotion. He just stood there in front of the man with freckles.

"Oh? Who's the kid?" he hears his papa ask.

Their guest sits on the couch the boy between the two man. They left their baggage by the door.

The man with freckles smiles, "This is Minho our son."

He sees his papa and dad smile sadly but with fondness at the boy called Minho. His papa motions for him so he sits on his papa's lap.