[SeungJin] Heaven

Ship: SeungJin

In the 18 years of my life, this is the first time I've ever felt this. Whenever I see him smile my heart beats a faster. When I hear him laugh or just talk I feel like I'm in heaven. And whenever he looks at me...

Dear god help me...

I never thought I would be this whipped for him. The first time I saw him I thought, 'Wow he looks cute and friendly, need to befriend this guy.' But now, whenever I look at him all I can think of is, 'Wah! So cute! I want squish him! Ahhh I really want to hug him! Why is he so cute?'

Like wtf? Is that even me? The Hwang Hyunjin from before isn't like that. I'm a manly man. But he made me soft, too soft in my opinion but that's ok.

And now he's here sitting beside men in the school cafeteria, talking to Jisung. I just can help but stare at him. He's just too cute. "Jinnie? What is it?"

Kim Seungmin soon to be Hwang Seungmin...

That sounds nice, Hwang Seungmin.

Just thinking about it makes me blush.

"Are you okay?" His voice wakes me up from my thoughts, "What were you saying?" I see Seungmin shake his head but still smiled, "I was asking if you were ok. You were a little red earlier." I smile and ruffle his hair, "I'm ok, don't worry." He stares at me for a bit before going back to eating and talking to Jisung.

I hear Minho snicker infront me, "whipped." I glare at him. "As if you're not, he's just beside you, you idiot," I say and motion to Jisung who's sitting beside him. "The disrespect, I'm older that you. And don't compare myself to you, I'm not that whipped," he retorts.

I smirk and lean closer to him, "Oh really? What about those midnight texts you send me. You gushing over him every f*cking time. You sounded like a fangirl." Minho blushes and tries to hit me but I easily dodged. "Hey! We're eating, no fighting!" I here Chan say. "Yes dad!" we all answered. Chan just sighs and goes back to eating.

Seungmin looks at me and giggles.

Ahhh! Shimkong!

After our lunch break we all went to our own classes. I have English with Seungmin so we walked together. He was humming a day6 song. I think it was called "Beautiful feeling"

"Being under the same sky with you
Each moment we breathe I

Like it, the word "love"
Can't be enough
This beautiful feeling

It's beautiful
This beautiful feeling
It's beautiful
Words can't describe
This beautiful feeling"

Ahh I'm in heaven! Shimkong!

I look at Seungmin and he also looks at me and smiles. Yup, I'm sure I'm in heaven.

When we reached our room the teacher wasn't there yet. We sat at the far back beside the window. 10 minutes have passed and teacher still haven't come. Seungmin starts to yawn. He looks at me for a moment before leaning on my shoulder. He wraps his arms around my waist and closes his eyes.

"Minnie?"

"Let me sleep Jinnie. Wake me up when Mr. Tuan arrives."

I nod my head let him sleep. I plugged my earphones with my free hand and looked out the window.

The days that go as my will
There weren't many
Actually, many didn't go the way I'd like
Feels like today might be one of them
It's concerning me