[JeongChan] Wish You Were Here Pt.2

A/N: This also one of the most requested

***

Jeongin dragged his luggage behind him as he looked for his supposed to be new room mate.

"Yang Jeongin?" he heard someone call for him. He looked around until he saw the person who was calling for him. The man was wearing black tank top with black jeans.

The man ran to him and asked, "You're Yang Jeongin right?"

Jeongin slowly nods. The man smiles and reached for Jeongin's hand, "My name is Christopher Bang, Chris for short or you can just call me Chan," the man spoke in fluent korean.

"You're mom already told you that you'll be rooming with me right?" Chan asked reaching for Jeongin's luggage.

"Yeah...If you don't mind me asking. How do you know my mom?" Jeongin asked in a small voice.

"You have a cousin named Kim Woojin right? We worked together, before he was sent back to korea. We kept in touch... I think you get the gist of it," Chan explained as he guided Jeongin to a taxi.

Jeongin nods and just silently followed Chan. The taxi stopped infront of a tall apartment building. Chan paid for the taxi and dragged Jeongin's luggage.

Chan smiled at the guard and motioned at Jeongin, "He's going to stay with me from now on." The guard nodded and smiled at Jeongin.

Chan guided Jeongin to the elevator and pressed the 9th floor button. He went infront of the door labeled with the numbers 903. Chan pressed his code and the door unlocked with a sound.

"Welcome to my home," Chan said as he opened the door for Jeongin. Jeongin took small steps while looking around. "You live here alone?" Jeongin asked.

"Well not anymore since you're here. But yeah I lived here alone before you came," Chan said with a smile as he gets a drink for Jeongin.

"Water, Juice, or Chocolate?"

"Juice if you dont mind..." Jeongin answers as he looks around.

"Do you get lonely?" Jeongin asled lowly. Chan brings him a glass of orange juice and looks at Jeongin curiously, "What do you mean?"

Jeongin takes the glass and stares at the content, "Well...this place is too big for one person to live in..."

Chan smiles sadly and scratches the bacl of his neck, "I guess... I got used to it by now..."

Jeongin just stares at him and sips the juice. Chan smiles widely again and grabs Jeogin's luggage, "Come, I'll show you to your room."

Chan opens the 1st door on the right, "You'll be staying here. It's a bit plain since I don't know you're design preferences. But I guess it'll do."

Chan shows him around the house after that. Telling him where he'll find the things he need and other things.

"That's that. I'll leave you at your room so you can unpack and rest. Do whatever you want. Feel at home," Chan smiles at him one last time before closing the door to his room.

Jeongin looks around his room and started unpacking. After he finished unpacking he took a shower using the towels and soaps that Chan provided for him.

When he came out he saw Chan standing outside at the balcony. A glass in one hand and a book at the other.

Chan was wearing a white tank top and gray shorts. His blonde hair getting messed up by the wind.

As if sensing the eyes on him Chan looks around and catches Jeongin staring at him. Jeongin flushes red as he realized that he had been caught ogling the elder. Chan just smiles as Jeongin rushes to his room.