[HyunIn] Omega Nerd and His Prince

Rqst by: ZoyaMir5

Side ship: SeungBin

***

Jeongin knew...

From the very first time their eyes met. The way their eyes glowed. He knew he found his alpha.

But how can an omega nerd like him mate with the schools alpha prince.

***

Jeongin was walking around the hallways with Seungmin when he first saw him. He was being flocked by both boys and girls. He could even smell the others releasing pheromones.

Seungmin was babling beside him about day6. He was trying to listen but he can't help but feel drawn to the boy being flocked by others.

The others give him the stink eye as he stops to stare aat the other. Seungmin stops talking and looks at him curiously.

The other boy suddenly looks up and their eyes meet.

He could feel something inside him stir. He could see the boys eyes turn red.

"Jeongin your eyes," Seungmin says.

Jeongin turns away and speed walks to his classroom. Seungmin running behind him.

"It can't be..."

***

Jeongin learned that the boys name was Hyunjin. He heard the other omegas and betas talking about him. He could see Hyunjin being flocked again from where he sat. They were in the cafeteria, Seungmin sitting infront of him.

Instead of focusing on the omegas and betas that flocked him, he stared at Jeongin's direction. Their eyes met a couple of times.

Jeongin suddenly tensed when he saw Hyunjin stand up and stride over to their table, "Seungmin-hyung..."

Seungmin stopped eating and looked at the direction Jeongin was looking, "Do you wanna go?"

Jeongin didn't answer instead looked down, fidling with his sweater paws. Seungmin stood up and tried to grab Jeongin to leave but it was too late, Hyunjin was already beside them.

"Hey-"

Jeongin stood up and ran away.

"Jeongin!" Seungmin shouted and followed him.

"Jeongin..."

***

"Jeongin?" Seungmin called softly. Looking through the cubicles to look for Jeongin. He found him sitting on the ground in the last cubicle, crying.

"Innie..." Seungmin kneeled beside him and hugged the younger.

Jeongin looks up at Seungmin face wet from the crying. Seungmin takes his handkerchief and wipes Jeongins face, "Let's get out of here."

They both stood up and left the restroom. Jeongin clutched Seungmin's shirt like a child as they walk. He could see the other student's glare at him. He lowers his head and clutches Seungmin's shirt tighter.

He suddenly felt someone snatch his arm away from Seungmin. His body was turned and he was met with the sight of a worried Hyunjin.

"Jeong-"

Seungmin snatched the arm that Hyunjin was holding and stood infront of the other, "Not now Hwang."

Seungmin dragged Jeongin away from Hyunjin, glaring at all the students who's glaring at Jeongin.

***

They were inside Seungmin's bathroom. Jeongin sitting at the edge of the bathtub while Seungmin dyes his hair.