[MinChan] No Such Thing As Forever

A/N: Hewwo! I know I have something to say but I forgot what lol. Anyways Angst?

***

Highschool made Chan discover his writing talent. From deep worded essays to poems. At first he only wrote to let his feelings out. Writing away all the emotions he felt, sadness, happiness, anger it was all there.

He never published them. It was only for the eyes of his bestfriend Minho. The latter would happily comply whenever Chan made him read one of his works. They were short, but he could feel all the emotions Chan put in them.

Sometimes it would worry Minho. When the words are to sad, when it was filled with sadness. It felt like a knife cutting through his skin forcing its way to his heart. He doesn't say anything. He just sits there beside Chan, lay the olders head on his shoulder and joke around.

It was Minho's idea. Chan planned to keep it all just for Minho. He wrote it all for Minho. He knows that Minho understands him better than everyone else. He also knows that Minho already knows what he feels. Unless he read the signs wrong.

Everything written was for Minho. But since Minho wanted the world to see it, he agreed.

So here they are now. Creating an account for a writting website.

"Username..." Chan stares at his phone. Trying to think of any suitable username.

He looks around his room.

He spots his dog berry lying on the floor, he spots hid school uniform and I.D hanged infront of tye cabinet door, beside him is Minho playing on his phone.

'ChrispyBerry' he types. He looks at Minho and nudged him with his foot, "Hey."

"Huh?" Minho pauses his game and looks at Chan.

"Username," he simply tells.

"It's your username, why are you asking me."

"You requested this. Atleast help me," Chan whines.

Minho snatches his phone and snickers, "ChrispyBerry? really?"

"Hey!"

Minho shakes his head before staring at the screen. It took him a few moments before he began typing. After he was done he hands it back to Chan.

'ForeverChrispyBerry'

"The hell? Why forever?" Chan looks at Minho who was now back on playing his game.

"Cause I want us to be together forever."

Chan crawls closer to Minho and places a hand on his forehead, "Are you okay? Are you sick?"

Minho looks at him weirdly, eyebrows raised.

"That's not something Minho would say. Where did you bring my bestfriend! Bring him back!" somehow... saying the word bestfriend hurts more that it should.

Chan notices Minho flinch so he prepares himself.

"Forever so Berry will forever be Chrispy like you said CHRISPYBERRY!" Minhu turns and face plant's on Chan's pillow. Berry barks and Chan laughs.

"ForeverChrispyBerry it is..."

***

-Kaibigan Lang-
Ang sakit isipin
At intindihin
Na di mo ko kayang mahalin
Dahil sya parin
Sya parin ang tinitibok ng puso mo
At sya parin ang laman ng isip mo
At Hindi ako
Na laging nandyan sa tabi mo
Na kahit masakit ika'y tatabihan
At dadamayan
Kahit ano pa yan
At sino man yan
Pero kakayanin ko
Lahat ng 'to
Dahil ika'y iniibig ko
At ayaw Kong mawala ka sa piling ko.