[Christmas Special] Love In The Air

Ships: MinSung, ChangLix, SeungJin, WooChan
Jeongin is everyones baby

"Jeongin, Jisung stop fighting over who gets to decorate the tree! You both do it!"

"Felix stop cheering on them and help on decorating the house!"

"Hyunjin, Seungmin how are the christmas going?"

Chan sighed as he watch the others decorate the house. Jisung and Jeongin finally agreeing on the tree. Felix hanging the christmas socks. Hyunjin and Seungmin decorating the house with christmas lights. Woojin, Changbin and Minho in the kitchen.

He decides to join the trio in the kitchen. The kitchen was already decorated, courtesy of Seungmin. Christmas lights on cupboards, fake snow and different decorations.

They cooked different dishes, probably more than they could eat. Busy with the last touches for the food he heard Jeongin call him out.

"Chan appa!"

He washes his hands and calmly walks over to the living room. He sees Jeongin holding the star and pointing up to the top of the tree, "We couldn't reach it."

Chan stretches his arms and back before striding over to Jeongin. He bends down and and carried Jeongin on his shoulders, "There we go. Put it on the top." Jeongin holds the star in one hand while the other clutches on Chan's hair.

He lets Jeongin down when the younger had place the star properly. Felix and Jisung cleans the mess they have made before returning back to the tree.

"I'll plug it in now," Jisung states. Chan nods and watches as the tree lights up. He pats their head and ruffles their hair affectionately, "Good job kids."

"Hyung, we're done."

He looks back and sees Hyunjin with his arm around Seungmin. Hyunjin points out the decorations while Seungmin just grins beside him. Seungmin motions for Chan to come closer, "There's a mistletoe by the door at the balcony."

Chan flushes red and punches Seungmin lightly at the shoulder. Hyunjin laughs beside them, seemingly knowing what Seungmin whispered.

He takes a look at his watch and sees the there was only a hour and half left before christmas. He shoos the others to take a bath. He returns to the kitchen to help with last minute touches.

Once they were satisfied with the food they also disperesed to their shared rooms to take a shower.

Hyunjin was the first to finish, wearing a green sweater with 'Prince' printed at the front. He was clutching 8 small gift to his chest. He places them under the tree, he softly kisses Seungmins gift before placing it down.

Next came Jisung who was wearing a red sweater and a raindeer hairband. He was holding a big bag that looked very full. He smiles at Hyunjin and tales out the gifts out of the bag. He places them under the tree cheerfully while humming a christmas song.

The next ones was Felix and Jeongin, both wearing a white sweater, with santa hats on top of their head. Also holding a bag full of gifts. They playfully pushed each other while placing the gifts. They only stopped pushing each other when Seungmin came and scolded them.

He was wearing a red sweater with 'baby boy' printed infront, he was also wearing a santa hat on top of his head.. He places down the gift calmly. After placing his gifts he went over the speaker and played christmas songs on it. He sits beside Hyunjin and waits for the others.

The hyung line with Changbin comes next all wearing red shirts with different designs, and wearing glowing santa hats except Changbin.

They all place their gifts under the tree before sitting at there respective seats.