[HyunIn] Wish You Were Here

Rqst by: hyunInnieee

A/N: Making this while my head hurts... It's been a week and this headache is still hunting me...
ANGST i guess...

***
Before he entered my school I was cold and unapproachable, I still am to some people.

But then he came. Bad boy looks and all, smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, getting into fights, but he's also a big fluffball around his close friends. And I was included in his list of close friends.

He broke through the wall I built around my heart. I began to open up to other people. Not all though, but still it was a character development.

I can't really remember how, when, or what happened. All I know is he slowly started to drift away from me. The best friend that I fell in love with...

I lost him.

Even now I can still remember all the crazy things we did. He thought me things I know I shouldn't have done but still did.

***

I remember the first time I smoked. We were outside the school. Jumped over fences just to skip school. The others were with us Minho, Changbin, Felix, Jisung, then me and Hyunjin.

We stayed at a secluded part of the park just sitting around. From the corner of my eyes I could see Changbin and Hyunjin light a cigarette.

Hyunjin noticed that I was looking, he smiled at me and offered me the cigar. I stared at it for a moment before taking it a taking a drag.

I coughed for a moment and they laughed. Hyunjin patted my back and offered me an unlit cigar. I took it and did what they did. That was the time I developed my habbit of smoking.

***

I heard the classroom door open so I looked up. I saw him walking with the transferee. Wearing a light gray hoodie. Something that he didn't wear before.

His eyes turned into crescents as he laughed in something the transferee said. I think his name was Seungmin, I'm not sure though.

They sat at the very back still laughing around. Hyunjin then placed his arm around Seungmin and whispered something in Seungmin's ear that made the latter blush.

I clenched my fist. Seungmin suddenly turned to look at me and smiled. I didn't return the smile, instead I stood up harshly and left the room.

I sneaked around the hallways until I reached the fence. I jumped over it and ran away. I reached the secluded area of the park. I sat down and took a cigar, lighting it. I took a long drag, and looked up the blue sky.

The first time I skipped school was a week after Hyunjin trasfered. We were still not close but we knew each other. He saw me staring into open space in the garden. He suddenly asked me if I wanted to skip school.

I was bewildered at first. But then I thought 'It wouldn't hurt to skip school...'

I took the hand he offered and followed him. He introduced me to his friends that day.

I looked down and saw that I already finished my cigar. I took another one and lit it again.

"Wish you were here..."

***

I can't remember what triggered it, but I just suddenly broke down. My dam of feelings suddenly breaking making me cry a river.

I buried my face on my pillow memories of me amd Hyunjin flashing in my mind. The way he would hug me. Hold my hand. Take care of me. Comfort me. The way he kissed my forehead. The way he calls me Innie.