[MinSung] Hold Me Tight

Rqst by MeowLinaa_
A/N: This is short so I apologize.
TW: MENTIONS OF PAST ABUSE

***

Jisung squirmed in bed, whimpering every few seconds. His body curling into a defensive position. His short tail trying jts best to wrap around him. His whimpers grew louder until he was a sobbing mess.

Minho stirs beside him, alerted from the movement and sobs.

"Sung?"

Minho scrambles to sit up when he notices that the hybrid was crying. "Sung? Baby?"

Minho tries not to panic as he runs his fingers through Jisungs hair, eventually scratching behind the ears, "Ji? Baby? Wake up... It's me Minmin. You're safe baby... wake up..."

He wakes the other up as gently as he could. The whimpering eventually stops and Jisung finally opens his eyes. His first reaction was to cower but when he noticed that it was Minho he sits up and throws himself unto Minho's lap.

Minho wraps his arms around the hybrid. Gently whispering calming words to the younger. He gently combs his fingers through Jisungs fluffy tail. It was one of Jisung's insecurities as a squirrel hybrid. His tail being shorter than others because of what happened in his past.

A horrible reminder of how badly he was treated by his 'masters' before Minho saved him.

"Shhh... you're safe now... you're safe here with me... I won't let them hurt you again..." Minho hugs Jisung tighter.

Jisung burries his face on Minho's neck, nestling comfortably on the latters lap. Minho smiles and places a kiss at the side of his head.

He starts humming a song as he rubs Jisung's back. Eyes drooping slowly. He smiles when he feels Jisung's body relax against his.

"I won't let anyone hurt you... I love you so so much..."

Jisung nuzzles on Minho's neck. They fall asleep like that, pressed against each other. Dreams full of each other.

***
A/N: As I've said. It's short. As short as me and noya.
I was searching about squirrels and I found an article that says baby squirrels can apparently 'accidentally' tie their tails together??? like how tf???