[SeungJin] Winner In My Heart

Ship: SeungJin

Hyunjin stood infront of the large mirror inside the dance room. With his eyes closed, he listened to the beat of the music.

He let his body move with the beat, singing the lyrics from time to time. He was too absorbed in dancing and singing that he didn't notice someone entering.

When the song finished he heard someone clap. Shocked he turned to the direction of the sound. He saw a boy around his age clapping and smiling.

"Uhmm..."

"Oh, uh sorry bout that. I was just passing by when I heard a song playing so I took a look and saw you dancing. I hope you don't mind," the boy explained.

"Don't worry about it," Hyunjin answered.

"I'm Seungmin by the way, from music department," the boy introduced.

"Hyunjin, as you can see I'm from the dance department."

The boy just smiled and sat on the couch provided, "Are you gonna continue practicing?"

"Yeah, I still need to get this choreography done."

"Can I watch?" Seungmkn asked.

"Sure, just to tell you I don't talk when I'm dancing."

"That's alright," Seungmin said and smiled.

Hyunjin played the music and danced to the song again. He looked at his reflection on the mirror and danced to the beat. There are times where he would sing the song while dancing.

Seungmin watched in amazement. Listening to Hyunjins voice as he dances. Hyunjin danced to the song a few more times, with Seungmin watching.

When he finished dancing he sat down on the floor. He heard a clap once again, he looked at Seungmin and smiled.

"So how was it?" Hyunjin asked.

"It was great! Perfect even!" Seungmin said with a smile.

"You flatter me," Hyunjin said, laughing.

Hyunjin stood up and grabbed his water bottle. He drank his water and sat beside Seungmin, the music playing in the backround.

"So you're from the music department right?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yup," Seungmin asked.

"Can you sing for me? I gave you a performance so I think it would be fair that you would also show me a performance," Hyunjin said while smirking.

Seungmin laughed and nodded, "Sure."

Seungmin stood up and stopped the music. He cleared his throat and began singing.

You can pass me by
Because you forgot about me
Until you remember
I will wait for you

My love, look at me
Do you still love me?
My love, look at my eyes and tell me
A heart full of love can’t be hidden

Don’t ever forget the truth
That I was by your side
Don’t erase my heart
That could sacrifice everything for you

Seungmin finished the song with a light blush on his face. Hyunjin awed at Seungmins voice, "Wow..."

Seungmin blushed more, he lowered his head down and went to sit beside Hyunjin. "Your voice is really good," Hyunjin complimented.

'It's really angelic,' he added in his mind.

"Thanks," Seungmin said in a low voice. Hyunjin smiled and caressed Seungmins hair which shocked Seungmin, "Cute."