[JeongSung] Love and Lies

Requested by: RosettaTheLesbian
Ship: JeongSung (Jeongin x Jisung)
A/N: Sorry this is late. This was requested to me on Dec. 16 and I only made this now sorry bout that.

***

"Are you sure about this Jeongin?" Hyunjin asked. Jeongin looked up at the sky and smiled sadly, "Yeah, it's for the best." Hyunjin looks at his friend with a stern look on his face, "How can it be for the best when you're both hurting?"

"I don't wanna destroy his career."

"Just for that? Jeongin there are many possibilities," Hyunjin said, frustrated with how the younger boy was acting. "There's a possibility that you wont destroy his career. They might accept it," Hyunjin added.

"Trust me I know how this world works. They'll hate him for it."

"Jeong-" Hyunjin's phone suddenly rung. He checked the caller I.D and saw that it was Seungmin, "Just a sec. Need to answer this."

"Go ahead lover boy," Jeongin chuckled. While Hyunjin was busy talking wtih Seungmin over the phone he checked his own. He clicked on his messaging app and on a particular message.

Ji
Innie please tell me that you didn't forget about me

Ji
Jeongin please you remember me right?

Ji
Jeongin baby please talk to me

Ji
Baby I know it's been years but please. We need to talk.

Ji
Jeongin, I know you're seeing this

Ji
Baby please I still love you. You know I left because of my dreams.
You of all people should know this

Ji
Baby please
please
I beg you
Please remember me
Tell me you didn't forget about me

Jeonginie
I'm sorry but who is this?

Tears fell from Jeongin's eyes, falling down on his phone. The screen turned black and he can no longer see their conversation. Truth be told, he still remembers Jisung.

Han Jisung his one and only love of his life. How could he forget the man who made him feel things. Jisung who returned his feelings. Jisung who dreamed of being a rapper. Jisung who is now a member of 3racha, a famous rap group. How could he?

Jeongins tears fell like waterfalls. It hurts, he knows it. They're both hurting. But there's nothing he can do. He can't go back in Jisungs arms. It'll just destroy his career, destroy his dreams.

"I told you it's gonna hurt like hell," he heard Hyunjin say. "Come on Jeongin, give time to think about it. Seungmin and I revealed that we're dating, and Seungmin is a singer. People supported us," Hyunjin tried to pursuade the younger.

Jeongin just smiled bitterly, "It's different. Not all are supportive."

Hyunjin frowned and sighed, "I can't convince you right now. Please think about it. You're my best friend I can't have you moping around. I need to go, Seungmin is waiting for me."

Hyunjin ruffled Jeongins hair and left the younger at the balcony of his room.

"Bye hyung..." the younger mumbled. He watched as the sun sets, watching as it disappears and the sky darkens. The stars twinkle above him, a comforting sight if you ask him.

He leaves the comfort of his balcony and enters his room. He flops on his bed and and rolls around it. He stops rolling when he hears a knock on his door.

"It's open."

His mother comes in with a sad smile. He sits up and looks curiously at his mother.