[JiLix] Forget-Me-Not

requested by: Kimjeon23

A/N: My back hurts...I'm gonna make this short

***

"Yah! Don't cry!" A six year old Jisung told his 6 year old friend Felix.

"Says you," Felix says. They both wipe their tears and hug each other. "I'm gonna miss you," Felix mutters.

Jisung turns around and picks something up, he hands it to Felix who looks curiously at the potted plant in his hands.

"That's a forget-me-not. Take good care of it so you won't be able to forget me," Jisung says smiling while tears are pouring out of his eyes.

"This is the final boarding call for Malaysia Airlines flight 4419 to Malaysia." (A/N: I know nothing about airports. I forgot what they said when I last went to the airport and that was like years ago)

"Come on Jisung, we need to go," Jisung's mother said. Felix and Jisung said their final goodbye.

Jisung held his mother's hand he looks back and waves at Felix.

"Come on honey, let's go home," Felix's mother said and guided her son out of the airport.

***

TIME SKIP: ONE YEAR LATER

Felix gently waters the plant the Jisung gave him. It already grew beautiful blue flowers. When he first saw the flowers he had screamed and shouted for his mother in excitement.

His mother not knowing what happened ran outside thinking that his son is in danger. But when she saw that Felix was perfectly fine she almost scolded him until she saw the fond look on her sons face as he gazes at the flowers.

"They're really beautiful."

***

TIME SKIP: FIVE YEARS LATER

Felix barely gazed at the flower as he ran outside. His Changbin hyung was outside waiting for him. A 7 year old Felix would water the plants everyday before and after school. Would gush over it if it blooms flowers. But a 12 year old barely cared. Only watering it if he remembered. Would barely smile if it blooms flowers.

Felix's mother smiles sadly at the plant. It was barely alive, slowly withering. Mrs. Lee takes a cup of water and waters the plant, "You'll survive. Don't worry."

Everyday Mrs. Lee would water the plant. Slowly bringing it back to life. Her oldest son Minho noticed, "He forgot didn't he?"

Mrs. Lee only smiled sadly and nodded. She was trimming the dead leaves and flowers to make it beautiful again. Minho crouched near her, "Can I help?"

She gave him the gardening shears and told him what to cut. Felix arrived and saw them laughing while fixing the plant. He just looked at them and walked pass them.

***

TIME SKIP: FOUR YEARS LATER

"Good Morning ladies and gentlemen. Malaysian Airlines announces the arrival of it's flight 325 from Malaysia."

Jisung smiles as he inhales the air, "Finally in Korea."

"Jisung!" He heard someone call.

He looked for the voice and saw Minho, "Ah Minho-hyung? Where's Felix?"

He didn't notice the sad look on Minho's face, "Come on, my car is at the parking lot. Ley me help you with that."

He took Jisung's suitcase and dragged it to the parking lot, "How does it feel, living without your parents at the age of 16?"