[SeungJin] Road to Forever

A/N: Captain_Cb97 you're here...

***
Seungmin stared at his reflection in the large mirror. He was wearing a white suit with a baby pink undershirt.

There's a flower crown on top of his head with a veil connected to it. It reaches his waist at the front while it reaches to the ground at the back.

He fiddles with his white necktie and sighs for the nth time.

"Seungminnie, you look beautiful," Woojin says as he stands behind Seungmin.

Woojin was wearing a baby pink suit with a white dress shirt. There was also a white flower on his breast pocket.

"Woojin-hyung is right. You're beautiful Minnie-hyung! No need to worry!" Jeongin said while playing with the bouquet. He was wearing a white suit with a different design.

The bouquet that Jeongin was holding, consist of baby pink, baby blue, and white roses.

"I'm just really nervous. What if I trip while walking? What if I stutter? What if he doesn't really want to marry me?"

"Seungmin calm down. If he doesn't wanna marry you, then he wouldn't propose to you," Woojin calmly said while holding Seungmin's shoulder.

The door opened and three people came in.

"Felix-hyung! Jisung! How's the groom?" Jeogin asked excitedly.

"I'll ignore the fact that you didn't call me hyung. Hyunjin's a mess," Jisung said. Felix agreed beside him and the three laughed at Hyunjin's state.

Woojin smiled at the third person and hugged her, "Hi mom."

She greeted back her son and patted his back. Once Woojin has let go of her she went to Seungmin.

"How's my youngest son doing?" she asked while holding Seungmin's hand.

"Nervous," Seungmin shakily said. She smiled at him, letting go of his hands to softly hold his cheeks, "Don't be. Everything will be alright. I'll be there with you."

Another person entered the room.

"It's about to start," Wonpil says.

Seungmin let's out a sigh and holds the bouquet in his hands. One by one he gets hugged by his friends before leaving the room.

Him, Woojin, Wonpil and his mother are the only ones left inside the room. Wonpil kisses his brothers forehead through the veil, "It's time..."

Woojin and Wonpil leaves the room first, leaving Seungmin and their mom. She places one of Seungmin's hand on her arm and pats it gently, "Your father would be proud."

Seungmin nods and takes a deep breath. They slowly go out of the room. They go through the hallways until they reach the door to the garden.

One by one he sees the kids and his friends walk out to the garden. He can hear the piano playing.

They walk infront of the door where everyone cam see them. He breathes in and takes a step on the white carpet.

***

Hyunjin walks back and forth in his own room. Running his fingers through his hair every few seconds.

Minho groans, "I swear to god Hyunjin. If you do that one more time I'm going shave your head and let you go bald on your wedding day." He stands up and makes Hyunjin sit on a chair to fix his hair for the nth time.

Once Minho was finished in fixing his hair, he stood up once again and began to pace around. He was about to run his hands through his hair when Minho spoke, "I dare you Hwang Hyunjin! I dare you to ruin your hair once again!"