[JeongChan] Sleep

Ship: JeongChan

* * *
Chan smiles as he watches his cute little boyfriend sleep. The curtains was opened and light was coming in. The light hit the younger perfectly, making it look like he has a halo.

He caresses the younger cheek softly, making him unconsciously lean in to the touch. Chan smiles softly making the younger whine in hisb sleep, "Innie wake up."

Jeongin whines and snuggles more into the pillow, pulling the blanket over his head. Chan chuckles softly before pulling the blanket away, "Wake up baby boy." (A/N: *cough* ehem *cough* baby girl *cough*)

Jeongin whines more but peaks one eye open, he closes it again and pulls Chan's sleeves, "Sleep more..."

Chan shakes his head, but a soft smile graces his features. "Come on it's already 10 and you still haven't eaten breakfast," Chan says while running his hands through Jeongin's hair.

The younger groans but lifts his arms, signalling for the older to carry him. Chan chuckles and picks him up. Jeongin wraps his legs and arms around Chan and nuzzles the olders neck. Chan wraps one of his arm around Jeongin while the other is under the youngers bum supporting the weight.

Chan strides to the kitchen and places the younger on the counter top. He starts pacing around preparing their breakfast. He starts by frying some eggs and sausages, then he made some toast. And finally making a cup of coffee for him and hot choco for Jeongin.

Chan fixes the table and carries Jeongin to one of the chairs. He sits down beside the younger and takes a sip of his coffee. He watches amusedly as the younger takes a bite out of his toast sleepily.

Chan chuckles amd begins to eat his breakfast. In the middle of biting his toast he sees the younger almost falling asleep while chewing a sausage. "Innie baby come on finish your food then you can go back to sleep," Chan says.

Jeongin looks at him and nods sleepily. Through out their breakfast Jeongin struggled to keep himself awake, while Chan bursted an uwu watching the younger.

They finished breakfast after an hour, since Jeongin keeps on falling asleep. Chan collects their plates and mugs and puts it in the sink. He wipes the table amd started washing the dishes.

By the time Chan was finished, Jeongin had already fallen asleep. Head placed above his arms. Chan wipes his hands and carries the younger to their bedroom. He places Jeongin gently on the bed and tucks him under the thick blanket.

He brushed Jeongins hair out of his face and places a soft kiss on the youngers forehead. He slips in under the blanket and puts an arm around the younger. Jeongin snuggles into him, and he hears the younger sigh in contentment.

A few more hours of sleep doesn't sound so bad...

* * *
A/N: It's so short wtf???