[SeungJin] Love and Dreams

A/N: Angst with a happy ending??? I wanted to do the whole things angst but I couldn't.
This more of Seungmin's side or point of view.

***
Celebrity News
Model and Actor Hwang Hyunjin announces engagement to Itzy member Choi Jisu also known as Lia

Singer Kim Seungmin releases new single

Rap group 3racha releases teaser photos for new album

"Seungmin-ssi," Seungmin looked up from his phone to see who called him.

"You're up in 5 minutes, get ready," a staff said.

He nods and gives his phone to his manager to get ready for his stage. "Shine the brightest out there," Minho his manager said. He and Minho may bicker alot but he's still the most supportive manager that Seungmin ever needed.

Seungmin smiles, and lets the staff lead him to his position.

After a while his stage starts. Lights start changing and the music starts. He gazes at the sea of people cheering for him and he sings. He sings his heart out. He sings just like he always wanted.

He sings with his emotions. He sings in the way he wanted cause thats what he wants. People would think he was someone who would think of others happiness first, especially for the one he loves.

But he was selfish and sacrificed his love for his dreams. He should be happy he was rising to top as a singer like he dreamed when he was young. But how could he, when he now dreams for the arms that held him close and kept him warm, that now holds another.

"I let go, let go, let go
So you can smile someday"
(Day6 - Letting Go)

***

"You did great out there," Minho says as soon as Seungmin leaves the stage. He gives Seungmin a water bottle and a face towel.

"I almost cried," Seungmin says while his face was hidden in the towel. "It's alright to cry-" Minho tries to say but gets cut off by Seungmin himself. "It's not alright to cry. I did it to myself. Its my fault. So why the fuck should I cry."

***

For the mext few days Seungmin burries himself in work. Accepting collabs left and right. Modeling for different brands and magazines. Goes to each and every interview.

Just to take his mind of him.

***

Celebrity News
Model and Actor Hwang Hyunjin announces date for his engagement party with Itzy member Lia. Guest list still remains unknown.

Kim Seungmin's latest single "Letting Go" places no.1 in charts in its first week.

Kim Woojin announces collaboration with Kim Seungmin

Is NCT 127 giving hints about possible comeback?

***

"Seung?" Minho cautiously calls. The younger looks at his manager through the mirror as his stylist was still fixing his hair.

"What is it hyung?"

"Umm, something arrived...and ummm," it wasn't usual for Minho to be nervous to say something like that.

He takes out envelope designed with gold and silver flowers from his bag.

Felix -Seungmin's youtuber bestfriend- stood up and snatched the envelope, "No."

"What do you mean no?" Seungmin raises a brow.

"I already received mine. And I don't want you attending it," Felic firmly says. Minho nods, "I agree with him Seung. Its for your own good."