[JeongLix] Pretend, Fall, Fall

Ship:JeongLix
Side ship: JeongChan

"Come on hyung! Help me on this one!" Jeongin whined while clutching Felix's arm. Felix sighed and face palmed, "For the last time, No." Jeongin whined more hugging Felix's arm, "Please, hyung!" "Do you really think that would work? Jeongin it's been months, he won't care anymore," Felix groaned.

"Hyung! Come on! Just one month please!" Jeongin whined, still clutching Felix's arm. "Ugh! Fine! After one month it's done. We'll stop it. Okay?" Felix said, rubbing his face with his free hand.

"Yay! Thanks hyung!" Jeongin exclaimed, hugging the older boy.

"I'm going to tell you the details later. I'll sleep over your house tonight. Wait for me by the gate," Jeongin said, suddenly kissing the older boys cheek before running to his classroom.

'It's going to be a long month,' Felix sighed, watching the younger run.

'If only you knew.'

After his classes Felix waited for the younger at the school gate. He played with his phone while waiting for Jeongin. A few minutes later Jeongin arrived, phone in hand.

"Hyung, I just told my mom that I'll be sleeping over at your house. You wouldn't mind if I borrowed your clothes right?"

Felix shook his head and smiled, "Let's go?"

Jeongin nodded and followed Felix. When they arrived, Felix's mother was already there. Preparing to cook dinner.

"Mom, Jeongin is here. He'll be sleeping over tonight," Felix informed his mother. Mrs Lee looked at Jeongin and smiled, "I see. Well then go to your room and do whatever you need to do. I'll call you when dinner is ready."

The two boys nodded and went to Felix's room. "So, what's the plan?" Felix asked the moment he laid down on his bed. "Can we wait for a minute? I wanna rest for a while," Jeongin whined. "Whatever," Felix said, rolling his eyes.

The two just laid on Felix's bed. Felix drifting off to dreamland, while Jeongin is playing with his phone. 20 minutes later, Jeongin got bored and turned his phone off. He looked at Felix, who was sleeping peacefully beside him, "Hyung?"

The older did not answer or even move.

"Hyung?" Jeongin tried again.

This time Felix moved, turning away from Jeongin.

"Hyung~" Jeongin whined.

"What is it?" Felix groaned.

"We need to talk about the plan," Jeongin said.

"Can't that wait? I want to sleep. And I thought you were tired? You go rest, let me sleep."

"Hyung~!" Jeongin whined even more. Now on top of Felix.

"Ok, ok, sheesh. Let me take a shower first," Felix sighed, pushing felix off him to stand up and take a shower.

Jeongin pouted. He waited for the older to finish so he could take one too. He went to Felix's closet and took some clothes. Felix wouldn't mind so he just took what he wanted. He took a pair of gray shorts and a white baggy shirt.

A few minutes later Felix went out drying his hair, wearing a black short and a black shirt. Jeongin went inside and took a bath. When he was done he returned to the bedroom and saw Felix playing with his phone. Jeongin sat down beside Felix, hair wrapped in a towel.

"So what's the plan?" Felix asked.

"You're going to be my fake boyfriend," Jeongin said.

"I know that part already. I mean, do you actually know how to make Chan jealous?" Felix sighed.