[HyunSung] Show Me Love

Requested by: Agent_S1
Ship: HyunSung (Hyunjin x Jisung)

***

Jisung fills the tub with cold water. Removing his shirt he placed one foot in feeling the coldness reach his spine. He places the other foot in before he changes his mind. He sits on the tub still in his shorts. The water reaches his shoulders, it feels like the coldness seeps to his bones.

He feels a shiver run through his veins a minute in the cold tub. He reaches for the knife that he placed near the tub. He lets the sharp side touch his skin. Slowly slicing through his soft skin. Blood seeps out and falls into the cold water. He slices another, and another until his arms are fill of cuts.

The tub was now filled with cold red water, the blood mixing with it. He let his arms falls down the water, he felt it sting but he didn't care. He lets his head fall back resting it on the side of the tub. Looking up the white ceiling, he can feel the tears prickle his eyes.

He thinks of the reason why he was doing this anyway.

Hyunjin, his boyfriend has been avoiding him for a month now. Everytime he would try to talk with the other in the university he would smile and say that he was busy, but he would see the other hanging out with Seungmin, Hyunjin's past crush.

He'd try to call the other but it will only go to voice mail. Or he'd also try to text him but the Hyunjin never answers. He tried to corner him once, to ask what he did wrong, but the other just ran away from him.

2 weeks into forcing the other to talk to him, he stopped. He let Hyunjin do whatever he wanted. He just hang-out with the rest of the gang. Chan and Woojin would try to comfort him with small talks and big hugs, Felix would take him out with to eat with Changbin tagging along. Jeongin acting cute infront of him. Every one of his friends tried to confort him. And everytime someone asks if he was alright, he'll say he was alright. Even though the others know he's not, they'll just smile and nod.

Tears fell like waterfalls from his eyes, joining the red cold water. He wanted to know why, what, how. Why is this happening? What did he do to loose Hyunjin? How did this happen?

The cold water made his body hurt. He felt like he was freezing to death. The blood lose from the cuts is making him dizzy. All in all everything hurts. But wanted this...

His vision was starting to blacken, black spots slowly filling up his vision. He was so focused in trying to stay conscious he didn't notice the pounding on the door. The last thing he saw was a man rushing to him before everything turned black.

He woke up with the smell of disinfectants and the sound of a heart monitor. He looked around and saw that he was surrounded by white walls. He feels a weight on one of his arms but pays it no mind. He raises his other arm and finds it bandaged.

He looks at the other and finds a black fluff of hair pinning it down. His eyes widens, he could feels his free hand shake. He slowly touches the fluff of black hair, wondering if this was a dream.

He runs his shaky fingers through the soft hair, a tear falls out of his eye. The owner of the hair moves, and Jisung momentarily stops his movements. The owner of the hair faces him, eyes still closed, snoring softly. He could feel the a hand grip his hands tight.

"H-Hyunjin?"

Hyunjins groand and sits up, rubbing his eyes with his other hand while the other still grips Jisungs. He blinks a few times before staring at Jisung like he was in a daze.

Tears fall from Jisungs eyes as he watches Hyunjin. "H-Hyunjin..."

Hyunjins eyes widens as he realizes that Jisung was now awake. "Shit! Sung you're awake! Wait why are you crying?! Does it hurt? Where does it hurt? Tell me. Are you hurt-" Hyunjin stops rambling when Jisung suddenly lets out a sob.