[MinSung] Thief

A/N: Yey I finally updated. i was busy with school sooo...

***

Jisung walked around the school corridors. Greeting everyone who greeted him. Jisung was part of the school's most popular group Stray Kids.

There are nine members in total. Chan, Woojin, Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin, Him, and his bestfriend Minho. They would usually sing and perform infront of the whole school during events or when they just want to.

The school staff approved of their group for alot of reasons. Students would be less stressed after listening to their song. Student fights dropped down. And many other reasons. So they just let them be.

As Jisung turned around the corner he saw Minho and his girlfriend Tzuyu fighting again. It was their 2nd fight this week and it was only wednesday.

He saw Tzuyu roughly shoving her index finger on Minho's chest. Minho flicked it away and pointed his index finger at her face whispering something. The anger on Minho's face was evident.

Jisung decided to intervene before it grew into something worse, "Ummm..." Minho whipped his gaze at him, his gaze softening when he realized it was Jisung. Tzuyu also looked at him but glared at the squirrel like boy. Tzuyu was also his friend so he didn't understand why the girl glared at him.

Minho grabbed Jisung's wrist gently. He glared one last time at Tzuyu before dragging Jisung away.

Once they were away from the girl, Minho sighed letting go of Jisung's wrist. Minho ran his hands through his hair, letting out another sigh.

Jisung took Minho's hand in his. Letting his thumb brush over the back of Minho's hand. "You and Tzuyu...You've been fighting alot recently..." Jisung slowly said.

Minho sighed and gently squeezed his bestfriends hand, "She...She's accusing me of cheating...and...she said I've spending more time with you instead of her."

"Cheating?"

Minho just shook his head, "I don't know where she got that. I'm more concerned when she said I spend more time with you than her. I mean she also spends time with her friends, so why can't I spend time mine. Do I really spend more time with you?"

Jisung took his time to think. Indeed Minho did spend time with Jisung. But he wasn't quite sure if Minho spent more time with him. But he did notice that last month Minho started to become more touchier than usual. Always seeking skinship from Jisung.

"When did you two started fighting?" he asked.

It took Minho a few seconds to answer, "Last month I think."

Jisung just hummed.

"I don't wanna think about her right now. Movie night?" Minho suddenly said.

Jisung smiled widely and nodded.

***

Minho and Jisung was cuddled on Minho's bed. Minho's laptop on his lap, a horror movie playing on it. Jisung had his face buried on Minho's chest while Minho had his arm around the younger.

When the movie finally ended Jisung decided to look up.

When he looked up a pair of eyes looked back at him. They just stared at each other like that. Wrapped in each others warmth. Jisung's gaze suddenly went to Minho's lips before looking back at the olders eyes. He found Minho also looking at his lips.

When they realized that they were staring at each other they akwardly pulled away from each other.

Jisung akwardly coughed and said, "I'll just go to the bathroom."