[SeungJin] If The World Is Ending

A/N: Hello my gay- I mean guys. It's been a while, did you miss me? Welp I'm back lol. Important Announcement at the end.
TW SUICIDE? CHARACTER DEATH, APOCALYPSE

***

Seungmin hummed a song as he pattered around their ran down kitchen. Cabinet doors were already falling off its hinges. Rats could be seen running around. The faucet barely producing clean water.

But still they make do with it. If its the only way to survive then they will have to male do with what ever they have.

The first calamity the world experienced was volcanoes around the world erupting. Then the ice in the arctic ocean melting creating a flood, sinking most cities. Then the earthquakes, and wildfires. Too many for Seungmin to explain.

Citizens would kill and fight each other for resources. He had experienced it before he found this small house on top of a hill with Hyunjin. When he found Hyunjin on his way to who knows where, the man was badly injured Seungmin wasn't sure if he would make it.

He nursed the man back to health. And fell in love kn the process. He thinks loving and being loved in a situation like this is truly a blessing. They traveled and traveled around searching for a place that they could atleast call home, where they could finally rest.

Then like magic they stumbled upon the small ran down house. Doors falling of their hinges, broken windows, and broken beds. They tried their best to fix it. But their best could only do so much as fix the door and board the windows.

It's been a year since then. They now have a few crops just outside their home that they fenced together. Making sure that no one would be able to enter their little broken home. They even found a small dog, fierce but still cuddly. Although Kkami plays favorites and usually goes to Hyunjin for cuddles.

They have created their own little family, in their dying world.

Seungmin continues to hum as he tries to create a somewhat fancy meal with their limited resources. He feels arms wrap around his waist and he already knows who it is.

He smiles as he feels Hyunjin nuzzle the back of his head. Accompanying him in humming as they slowly sway. Kkami sits at their feet, tail wagging.

As Seungmin finishes their food he sprinkles something on top of it, wishing that it wouldn't affect thier already bland food. He can feel Hyunjin watching as he sprinkles it on top of their food, including Kkami's.

"Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin nuzzles him whispering, "I love you."

"I love you too," Seungmin answers, smiling softly.

He pops open the surprisingly still good bottle of wine that Hyunjin found when he went out for a supply run. He pours the wine on their make shift glass.

Then he turns on the battery operated cassette player. Playing a slow song

They sit down at the table, Hyunjin giving kkami his own bowl. Seungmin raises his glass of wine, "Cheers."

Hyunjin smiles and raises his glass. Then they began eating, thankfully whatever he sprinkled on their food didn't affect the taste of their food.

After eating Hyunjin immediately scooped up Kkami who has fallen over, little breaths coming out of his snout. Then he takes Seungmin's hand in his and guided him to their bedroom.

They lay down on their dirty bed, Kkami laying between them. Hyunjin holds Seungmin's hand tightly, pressing his forehead against the other. He places a soft kiss on the others lips before closing his eyes, a gentle smile playing on their lips.

Soon enough the beating of their hearts stopped. Room no longer filled with sounds of soft breathing. Only the sound of the playing cassette tape could be heard.

The world was ending, and there was no longer hope for them. Or at least thats what they thought.

A few hours later the radio that Seungmin had taken from his old camp produced a sound.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me?"

"If anyone's there I have good news!"

"No this isn't false hope!"

"I work at a research lab!"

"And guess what? The earth is healing!"

"So whoever is on the other side. Don't lose hope."

***

A/N: 👉👈 umm... forgive me?

Anyways my loves you wont be missing me for anytime longer because!!!

*drumroll*

I HAVE A NEW BOOK!

it's called Cordolium and its a Skz genshin au. It is a collab with xXAiko16xX

So pls support the book its in my profile. and if some on you is willing to beta read the other incoming chapters for free pls do tell me. We have a server on discord and we still need I dunno... 2 or 3 beta readers. If you are willing then comment and dm me😉

 If you are willing then comment and dm me😉