[Seungmin] You Made Me Do It

A/N: SeungJin if you squint. This is more of a Seungmin centric. Prepare tissue.

***

"You good for nothing child! You're just like your brother! Disrespectful children! Raising your voices to you parents!" A mother yelled.

"But I didn't-"

"You were saying something?! See you even talk back! All you do is go out! You don't even do the chores anymore! You're useless Seungmin! You're just like Jaeseok! You and your useless brother! I can't..."

'Why? It was just a simple mistake... I had work that was why I was out. Chores? Seokjin-hyung never did the chores it was always me yet... I'm the one getting scolded... Seokjin-hyung is always the one going home late, always sleeping, never doing anything. All his chores became mine...yet...'

"Are you even listening?! Stupid useless child!" the mother snarls and leaves for her room, slamming the door shut.

Seungmin's tears fall down like water falls. The dogs barking outside muffled by his own sobs. He clutches his chest as he tries to stand up from where he was sitting. He makes his way to his room while leaning on the wall.

He closes the door gently and lets his body slide down against the wall.

"Why...why...why...why me...Why did I even tell myself I'm living for you even when you're like this to me..." Seungmin cries harder.

He stands up and walks to his table. There he sees the sketch pad and color pencils gifted to him by his father. He turns the sketch pad to a blank paper and picks up a pencil and starts writing down.

'It was just a simple mistake. How could you get mad a such a simple mistake? Was it that bad that you would compare me to the person I no longer consider as a brother? How could you do this to me? You were the reason I'am living...yet you are also the reason why I want to die.'

Tears stain the page. Seungmin smiles sadly and places a bookmark on the page. He opens one drawer and takes a black box. Tears fall on the silver knife as Seungmin caresses it, "Never thought I would use you again. It's been months my friend."

He lets it glide through his arm.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

And counting...

Blood slowly seeps out from the wounds. He laugh when he remembers Hyunjins words and mad the older would get.

* "I told you to stop hurting yourself!" the older says and flicks the arm that has wounds all over, making the younger whine.*

He places the knife back in the box and takes his phone. He opens the messaging app and taps a conversation

Jinnie

BabySeungmin
My mom got mad at me again.
Over a simple mistake.

Jinnie
Oh
Are you okay tho?
She didnt hurt you or anything rite?

BabySeungmin
I'm fine don't worry

Jinnie
Are you sure?
Do you want me to go over there?

BabySeungmin
No need
I'll be fine

Jinnie
Are you really really sure?

Seungmin struggles to type as his sight starts to darken.

BabySeungmin
I'm raelly reallu sute.
Jinnie
Renembet I woll alwayd love you

Seungmin smiles sadly and lets the phone fall to the ground. He tries to stand up, making the chair fall back. He takes the pencil once more and writes on a blank page.

'I didnt want to do it. I stopped long ago. But you made me do it.'

His hand writing was messy. He hoped they could read it.

He walks to his bed, his wobly legs making him falls a lot of times. He lets his body fall down on the bed. He fixed himself one last time. Body sideways, arms stretched out, while his legs are bended.

He smiles one last time before closing his eyes.