[MinSung] J & M

Ship: MinSung

A puff of smoke forms as Minho sighs. It was a cold winter day, and very tiring day at the university. He couldn't wait to go home and drink a cup of hot chocolate and cuddle with Jisung.

He snuggled up to the scarf that was sitting comfortably around his neck. Jisung had wrapped it around him earlier before Minho left the house, saying that he should stay warm.

Minho was about to open the door when he noticed the sticky note placed on the door knob.

Follow what the note says

Go inside

~Jiji

Minho shrugged and opened the door. He looked around a bit and saw a note posted on the wall with a red arrow beside it. He took the note and read it.

Follow the red arrows

Minho followed the red arrows which led him to their bedroom. On the bed a change of clothes prepared with a note attached.

Wear this then follow the blue arrows

He looked at the clothes which consists of skinny jeans, a white shirt, a pink oversized hoodie -it's Jisungs, Minho notes- white ear mufflers, white scarf, and cute pink socks with cat designs.

Minho smiles fondly and moves to change into the clothes. Once he changed he looks at the mirror and smiles. Noticing that the scarf was Jisungs, with latters name embroidered at one of the ends.

He looks around and follows the blue arrows which leads out of the room and to the living room. There on the center table lies a bouquet of white and pink roses, the note sitting beside it.

Your favorite...

Take this with you and follow the green arrows

Minho smiles and takes the bouquet. He sniffs it and smiles fondly. He doesn't know what's happening but he's getting excited.

The green arrow leads him to the dinning table. He looks around in awe. Red rose petals are scattered everywhere. Fairy lights surrounds the table thats been covered with a white cloth.

In the middle sits a cute little cupcake. It was designed with cute little kittens and pink frosting. The note just beside it.

Would you mind tasting this for me?

Minho lools at it in confusion. He places the roses down and takes the cupcake and sniffs it. When he smells no foul smell he takes a bite. Minho's face scrunches up when he bit into something hard. He takes the hard thing out of his mouth. He strides to the faucet and washes the remaining frosting out of it.

Once washed it reveals a silver ring with their initials engraved on it.

J & M

Minho was still staring at the ring, trying to figure out what it was for when he felt a nudge on his leg. He looks down and sees their pet cat nudging his leg trying to get his attention.

He crouches down and pets the cat with his other hand. The car was purring softyl when he noticed a rolled up paper attached to its collar.

He takes it and pats the cats head before standing up. The cat strides away and leaves Minho alone in the kitchen. He rolls open the note and reads it.

Go outside through the back door

He picks up the roses and goes to the back door. As he nears the back door he notices a coat hanged beside it and a pair of brown winter boots. A note was attached to the coat.

Wear this first before going out. I don't want you to get cold.

Minho puts the notes in his pocket his left hand still clutching the ring. He slips in the coat and boots before opening the back door.

He sees Jisung lying down on the snow with his eyes close and small smile adorning his lips.

"Ji?"

Jisung sits up and looks at Minho with a smile. He pats the space beside him and lies back down. Minho lies beside Jisung and uses Jisungs arm as a pillow. He wraps one arm around Jisunga and snuggles closely to the other.

"Ji? What's the occasion?" he asks. Jisung just shakes his head answers, "Nothing, just wanted to do something for you."

Minho smiles in acknowledgement and snuggles even more closely to Jisung, "Let's go inside. It's cold out here."

"You go first..." Jisung answers.

Minho pouts, but he still stood up, "I'm going to prepare hot chocolate."

Jisung sits up and watches Minho walk to the door. Minho was about to open the back door when Jisung suddenly shouts, "Yah! Lee Minho!"

Minho looks back with a raised brow. Waiting for Jisung to say something. When he didn't say anything he rolls his eyes and opens the door.

"Marry me?"

Minho stops and looks back at Jisung with wide eyes. The other was sitting on the snow with a big grin on his face.

"W-what?"

He watches as Jisung stand up and stride over to him. Jisung takes one of his hands and opens it, revealing the silver ring. Jisung takes it and kneels down on the ground.

"Actually I don't really know what to say. I just planned all this without even rehearsing what to say. But I just want to say that I love you with all my life. And I'm willing to spend all my life with you. Have children with you or if you don't want children we can adopt cats. And I don't even know what to say anymore. I'm not really good at this things. So I'll just say it one more time. Lee Minho, will you marry me?"

Minho nods with tears streaming down his face. He watches as Jisung slips on the ring on his ring finger. Jisung stands up and places a kiss on his hand.

Not able to contain his happiness he jumps on Jisung which sends them down on the snowy ground.

"I love you..." Minho mutters on Jisungs neck. Jisung kiss the top of his head, "I love you too... so much."

Later that night Minho stands on the balcony, waiting for Jisung to finish bathing. He looks at the ring sitting beautifully around his ring finger. The moon making it shine. He can't help but smile when he sees their initials shine.

J & M

***
A/N: I think I should lessen my MinSung...

Nah, I love MinSung too much.