[SeungLix] Cheaters

A/N: I'm on a SeungLix agenda.
It doesn't start with SeungLix so be patient.
***

"Where were you last night?" Seungmin asked the man sitting on the sofa.

"I told you I was with Changbin the whole night," the onther groaned.

"And who was with you?"

"Changbin, Jeongin, and a few others," the man answered.

"Really Hyunjin? Jeongin?" Seungmin crossed his arms a scowl on his face.

"Come on Min. Jeongin and me are just friends," Hyunjin said and tried to hold Seungmin. But Seungmin stepped back and glared at him.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight," Seungmin leaves the room and goes straight to their room and locks it.

He hears the other curse loudly then a door slamming. A tear threatens its way to his cheek, but before it could evem fall down he wipes it away and lies down on his side of the bed.

***

Seungmin knows, he knows that Hyunjin is cheating on him with Jeongin. He questions himself, why is he still holding on.

He holds back the tears as he stands. He blends in well with crowd of people and umbrellas, that he doesnt even bother hiding. It was raining hard yet he hears laughter of two boys playing around in the rain.

He watches as Hyunjin chase Jeongin around in the park, not minding the rain that soaks their clothes.

And when the older finally catches the younger, he hugs him tight and kisses him passionately under the rain. Even though it hurts he takes a picture secretly.

***
He comes down with a cold the next day. No Hyunjin to take care of him. He crues himself to sleep not even bothering to eat and take his medicines.

The next day it gets even worse. But still no Hyunjin. He tries to send a text.

Seungmin
Where are you?

But no one answers. It was not only his head that hurts also his heart.

With a heavy heart he calls one of his friends for help.

"Minho-hyung..." he whispers when his bedroom door opens.

Minho doesn't say anything and just tends to his needs. The three cats he brought with him just watching Seungmim.

It took a week before Seungmim fully recovered. In that whole week, Hyunjin would come home. But he never stayed nor took care of Seungmin.

***

"This is enough!" Minho shouts. Seungmin looks at him curiously, wondering why his Hyung suddenly shouted.

"You dont deserve this. He didnt even look at you when you were sick! What the f*ck is happening?!" Minho shouted clearly furious. His cats stayed calm, curled up on Seungmin's lap.

"He's cheating on me," Seungmin simply said while looking outside his window.

"What?" Minho asked dumbfounded.

"He's cheating on me with Jeongin," Seungmin says. He takes his phone out and shows the picture of Hyunjin and Jeongin kissing under the rain.

"That f*ck*r! I'm gonna kill him!" Minho shouts.

"Don't," Seungmin stops him.

"What do you mean dont?! He's chea-" Minho was cut off by Seungmin's calm voice, "I already knew before I saw them. I just wanted to confirm. But right now. I'm just so tired and done."