[SeungJin] Prince and Sky

A/N: Enjoyed making this one...

***

They were 18 when they started dating. Hwang Hyunjin a member of Stray Kids and his childhood friend Seungmin.

Hate, doubt, and love came from different directions.

"They're still young. It could be just infatuation"

"Hyunjin's dating a guy?"

"He could do so much better"

"Seungmin? That's his childhood friend right? They're cute together"

"Seungmin's just using him for his fame"

"Dating Seungmin will destroy his career"

"They don't even look good together"

"A guy? For real? Unstaning. Dont wanna stan gay people"

"They should release a couple shoot even tho Seungmin's not an idol. It's gonna be cute"

"Hyunjin confessed by writing a song. How cute"

It was mostly hate. But they didn't care. They love each other that it didn't matter much anymore. They had rumors of dating each other before. They just made it true.

They wont let anyone stop them from loving each other.

***

Hyunjin is lying down on the bed when Seungmin came out of the bathroom. Dressed in Hyunjin's shirt, they were almost the same height but it still looked big on Seungmin.

Hyunjin smiles as Seungmin as the latter looks at him curiously, head tilted to the side while drying his hair with a towel as if asking why he was staring. Hyunjin says nothing, instead he lifts his phone and opens the camera. The younger instantly smiles and Hyunjin captures it perfectly.

@HwangSam
[image]
Liked by KimSky, ChanB97, yongboklee, and 12,293 others

HwangSam Perfection

SamSky cute❤
SamHwang is that Hyunjin's shirt?
Hyunjinator Ew. Is he even wearing shorts under that shirt?
seungjinANTI delete
MinnieAndJinnie omygod...👀👀👀
KimHwangSkySam I'm getting inappropriate thoughts...
hwangnothuang puppy...

Hyunjin laughs as he reads the comments, "Its almost a year since we announced that we're dating and theres still some people hating." Seungmin shakes his head with a smile and lies down beside Hyunjin, head in Hyunjin's neck.

"Let them live. They're like demons, they feed on hate, anger, sadness and..." Seungmin says as he nuzzles Hyunjin's neck.

"And?"

"I dont know," Seungmin answers. Seungmin could feel the the vibration as Hyunjin laughs. "What are you even saying? Are you high or something?" Hyunjin jokingly says.

"High on your love," Seungmin giggles. "Ok that's enough," Hyunjin chuckles and turns to his side so he could hug Seungmin.

He kisses the top of Seungmin's head a whispers, "I love you."

"I love you more."

***

Hyunjin stares down at his newly inked right wrist with a smile. A beautiful ♡Kim Seungmin♡ was inked at his wrist.

He looks at his other hand that was holding Seungmins left hand. Then looks at Seungmin's other hand that was being currently inked.

The tattooist was doing final touches before announcing that he was done. On Seungmin's wrist a ♡Hwang Hyunjin♡ was written.