[JeongChan] A Little Jealousy

Rqstd by: miysticwolf30456

***

"Ehhh?!! Why me?" Jeongin exclaimed, eyes wide as he stares at the girl in front of him.

"I already asked Felix and Seungmin and they agreed to do it. Besides Minho took you under his wing, I really think you'd be able to pull this off well," Lia pleaded.

"Just because Minho-hyung took me under his wing doesn't mean I'm as good as him!"

"Thats bs! We all know that you're a good dancer," a voice suddenly interrupted. They both looked at the owner of the voice and saw Felix and Seungmin.

"See! So please please please do it! Your partner already agreed!" Lia put her hands together and put on the best puppy eyes she could manage.

"Why do I have to do the partner one! Can't like Seungmin do it? He's better at partner dances!" Jeongin pointed at Seungmin.

"Nah, I like this one. I already saw the choreography and I like it," Seungmin commented.

Jeongin whined, eyes avoiding Lia's while trying to convince Felix and Seungmin to change places with him. "Fine! But if Chan gets mad its on you three!"

"YES!" Lia cheered as she jumped around.

***

Jeongin groaned as his hyungs start cheering - he doesn't know if he should consider it cheering, maybe teasing? - on him. They announced upcoming performance to the others, Felix and Seungmin being them started rambling about how proud they are that Jeongin got the duet.

"That's my student!" Minho exclaimed and smothered Jeongin with hugs.

"Ah hyung!"

The boys chuckled fondly as they continued to talk about the performance.

"We're definitely going to watch," Chan announced from beside Jeongin after he pushed Minho off.

"No you're not." Jeongin said, voice monotone.

"Yes we will," everyone said.

"Oh god help me."

***

Jeongin stood backstage, looking at the audience from time to time. Yuna stood beside him getting her make up fixed. "Are you nervous?" she asked.

"A bit. My friend and boyfriend are watching even though I told them no."

"We'll be fine. We did good at the last rehearsal, I saw the video. Just imagine that no ones watching." Yuna said as she straightened after she got her makeup fixed.

The crowd cheered as the group performance started, Felix and Seungmin leading the dance at the front. Jeongin thinks that the stage looked magical. Christmas themed designs and lights. Even the costumes matched. The performers usually dressed in red, green, and bluish white.

The group performance ends and the performers go back stage. Seungmin and Felix walks toward them in their Elf costume.

"For Santa's eleves you two sure are tall."

Seungmin laughs before he nudges the two toward the stage, "Goodluck."

Jeongin adjusts his blush white shirt before taking Yuna's hand in his and rushing to the center of the stage like they practiced.

He tries to keep on his eyes on Yuna, but he eventually tries to secretly look at the audience. He finds them near the front. He locks eyes with Chan and notices the other frowning.

Jeongin ignores it for awhile and focuses on the dance. His hands barely touching Yuna's skin.

After the dance they bow in front of the audience and he catches Chan's eyes once more. The guy was still frowning a pout decorating his lips. Jeongin smiles but Chan still frowns.

"Chan was frowning," Jeongin says once he's in front of Seungmin after they went back to the back stage.

"Huh?"

"When we were performing I saw him and he was frowning and pouting. Did I not do well?" Jeongin looks at Seungmin with wide eyes lips shivering.

Seungmin gets caught of guard and looks at Felix in panic, "You did good! I promise you did good! Maybe something happened?"

Felix nods about to say something when Chan appears behind Jeongin, "Oh, Chan-hyung? What are yoy doing here?"

Jeongin looks behind him and saw his boyfriend still pouting while holding a bouquet, "I'll borrow my boyfriend for a while."

Chan gives Jeongin the bouquets then gently pulls him somewhere secluded.

Seungmin and Felix looks at each other, their elf hat shaking.

"He's jealous isn't he?"

"Definitely."

***

Chan doesn't say anything when they stop beside the stairs. He just stares at Jeongin with on his face. (A/N: Pouty baby)

Jeongin also stares at him not knowing what to say. He tilts his head to the side.

Chan's pout intensifies before he pulls Jeongin into a hug careful to not squish the flowers. Chan whines pitifully on Jeongin's hair.

"What?" Jeongin whispers.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Chan whines more.

"Tell you what?"

Chan's whines more, Jeongin glares and pinches Chan's side, "O my god why are you acting like this. Just tell me already."

"Girl."

"Girl what?"

"You danced with a girl."

Silence wraps around them. Jeongin processing what Chan just said.

"I thought it was obvious that I was gonna do it with a girl?"

"No it wasn't!" Chan whines and started stomping like a child.

Jeongin pinched his side again, "Stop acting like a child. And it was just a dance why are you like this."

"Still!!!" Chan whined more but stopped his stomping.

Jeongin chuckled and pinched one of Chan' s cheeks. He cooed like a mother would to a baby.

He rubs their noses together before placing a kiss on Chan's lips.

"It was just a dance. I barely even touched her. I was even looking at you guys most of the time," Jeongin giggled and placed another peck on Chan's lips.

Chan pouts again, "Tell me next time. So I could ready myself."

Jeongin laughs, "Oh god why are you like this. Stop being jealous. I only love you."

Chan pinches both his cheeks, "No I can't. My baby is so cute that everyone will want to take him away from me. My baby is only mine."

"Jeyr nash bat gow osh I gesh (They're not but off i guess)"

"As much as I like to see you two acting lovey dovey we need Jeongin back," someone suddenly interrupts.

They look for the voice and finds Seungmin and Felix looking at them from the stairs. the two smiles at them before pointing at Jeongin, "We need him please."

Jeongin nods and was about to go before Chan pulls him back, "I love you."

Jeongin pecks Chan's lips one last time, "Love you too."

"Wish all," Felix comments.

"Shut up. You and Jisung are disgustingly cute."

"I won't deny that."

***
A/N: Sana all ✊😔 sana all may jowa. pengeng jowa.
I just want a girlfriend/boyfriend