[JiLix] Entrust

A/N: ANGST WARNING!
Listen to Paubaya by Moira while reading.

***
Felix knew something has changed. Jisung had fewer time for him. His time spent more in his studio or hanging out with friends. Sure he still gave Felix attention and 'love', but Felix knew it. It just wasn't the same anymore.

He knew Jisung only stayed with him because the latter needed him. But his love is now with another. He didn't know who or when. He didn't even know how it happened.

He gave Jisung his all just to make him happy. But suddenly there were fewer I love yous and even if they said it to each other it just didn't feel like before. He hated to admit it, cause it hurts.

But he knew he needed to let go...

for the both of them...

But he wanted to know first if the person he'll be giving Jisung to is worth it.

***

Jisung didn't tell him but he already knew who it was the moment he saw him. Jisung's friends invited them to go to a koaraoke. And Jisung's first words was, "Minho?"

Jisung introduced him to everyone including Minho. Felix somehow understood why him.

The guy has a pretty smile, a nice laugh, handsome face, and possibly everything Felix couldn't be. He watched the two interact beside him. He could see how their eyes brightened as they smiled at each other. Their lingering touches and stares.

Jisung spares him a look, offering him a drink and some snacks. Felix shakes his head and tries to focus on Seungmin who was currently singing.

Ah... letting go...

Felix smiles a little, he didn't need a reminder. Cause he will definitely do it. He'll do everything for Jisung even if it means letting go.

Chan taps him from his other side and offers the booklet. He decides to enjoy the moment while he can.

***

Felix and Minho stood side by side outside the karaoke house. Coffee cans in hand. They were both looking up at the night sky watching as the stars twinkle.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Minho asked glancing at him before taking a sio of his coffee.

"Jisung... doesn't suit the night sky doesn't he... he's more of the morning sky. He's like the sun... bringing warmth and light to the people."

Minho hums as he stares at the sky.

"And you you're like the moon. Glowing beautifully with the help of the sun."

Minho stares at him, "I'm flattered but... where are you going with this?"

Felix also looks at Minho smiling eyes turning cresent, "And I'm more of just a lone star."

Minho's expression changes from confused to worried, "What are you saying?"

"Don't you think the moon and sun is more of a match than the sun and star?"

Minho stands straight, he has an idea what's happening but he's afraid that it might be true. He was about to say something when Felix cut him off.

"You know I don't really expect any apologies. I mean you two did nothing. I just knew something changed. But I guess it still hurts. Seeing it right in front of my eyes. How his love disappeared from my grasp. I... I just want you to promise me that you'll take care of him. Give him your everything. And make sure he's always happy."

" Wait no. It's not like that!" Minho almost shouts. His hand gently holding Felix's hand in his.

Felix chuckles, "I know you two didn't do anything like that don't worry. I just wanted to... let go before we all get hurt more... I don't want to force myself on someome... He might have needed me but you're the one he loves."

Minho shakes his head eyes tearing up.

Felix smiles and brushes the tears of Minho's eyes, "Take care of him for me."

Felix let's go of Minho's hand, turns and walks away.

"Where are you going?!"

"Somewhere... somewhere I can move on..."

Felix looks back at Minho, "I'm entrusting him to you so take good care of him!"

***
A/N: *Looks away*
Anyways... I haven't attended school for 2 days now lol.
I've started playing Genshin Impact recently and plss I'm addicted. My mom is concerned tho since I keep on screaming while making the wishes.