[HyunKnow] Attention

Requested by: -hyunknowismyshiteu-

Ship:HyunKnow (Hyunjin x Minho)

Late late late late Sorry Late late late late

* * *

"Hyung"

"Hmmm"

"Hyung"

"Hyung~"

"Hyuuuunnngggg~"

Minho chuckles and places his book away. He pats Hyunjin's head that is comfortably placed on his stomach. Hyunjin's whole body on-top of Minho's legs.

He flicks Hyunjin's nose with a chuckle, "What is it?" Hyunjin pouts and nuzzles Minho's stomach, "Pay attention to me."

Minho shakes his head and smiles at Hyunjin fondly. He threads his fingers through Hyunjin's hair, "You big baby."

"I'm your baby," Hyunjin humms. Minho humms in approval and pats Hyunjin's back, "Move, I wanna lie down."

Hyunjin let out a whine but complied. He rolled to his right, and waited for Minho to adjust himself. Minho lied down face to face with Hyunjin. Their forehead and nose touching.

Hyunjin placed his arm around Minho's waist, while Minho has his arm around the youngers neck, playing with the hair at the back of his head.

Minho looks at Hyunjin's closed eyes. He moves to place a gentle kiss on each, making the latter giggle and open his eyes.

Minho smiles and peppers Hyunjin's face with kisses. Making the younger giggle on each kiss placed on his face. Pressing one final kiss on Hyunjin's face, he lies back down and stares at the younger.

They stay silent for a while, before Hyunjin presses his lips on the others. Their kiss started as gentle just lips pressing against each other.

Minho was the first to move his lips. Nibbling and sucking on Hyunjin's lower lip. (A/N: Save me😢) Hyunjin's hands goes under Minho's shirt and caresses the skin on the olders waist.

Their tongues dancing around each other. Minho pulls away to catch his breath, not a second later Hyunjin chases after him. Pulling the older closer to his body, he hears Minho groan against his lips.

When they pull away from each other a string of saliva connected their lips. Eyes half lided and dazed. Minho wipes their mouth with the sleeves of his shirt before placing a kiss on the youngers forehead.

Hyunjin smiles and nuzzles his face at the crook of Minho's neck. Minho sighs contentedly and nuzzles Hyunjin's hair. He hears Hyunjin giggle before he was pulled into dreamland.

* * *
A/N: I dont write smut gays...