[SeungJin] Mr. Hwang Pt.2

A/N: I said I'll post it after my exams but I just couldn't resist it.

***

Seungmin giggled as Hyunjin nuzzled his nose on his neck. They were lying down on Hyunjin's bed. It was 7 in thr morning and they're going to be late if Hyunjin doesn't stop what he's doing.

"Jinnie stop we need to go to work," Seungmin whines. Trying to push the other away.

"Fuck work. I'm your boss. I say we stay here," Hyunjin says still nuzzling Seungmin.

"Hwang Hyunjin you better stand up or you're not getting your kisses," Seungmin threatens.

Hyunjin stops and scrambles to stand up. He immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower. Seungmin chuckles amd goes straight to the kitchen.

He prepares their breakfast and coffee and waited for Hyunjin to come down. After eating Seungmin made a move to wash the dishes but Hyunjin stopped him, "I'll do that, you go wash up."

Seungmin smiles and nods at Hyunjin. He showers and wears his clothes. He brings Hyunjin's neck tie with him as he exits Hyunjin's room.

"Hyunjin come here," he calls. He fixes the neck tie around Hyunjin's neck. As he was doing that Hyunjin stares at him lovingly.

Seungmin raises an eyebrow but he smiles. He stands on his tippy toes and pecks Hyunjin on the lips, "Let's go."

***

They were both working silently when the doors suddenly slammed open. They both look up from the documents they were working on to see the commotion.

"Jennie? What are you doing here?" Hyunjin asked, eyes filled with anger.

"Oh I'm not alone honey," Jennie says and flips her hair. She notices Seungmin and glares at the latter. Seungmin didn't flinch and just raised an eyebrow.

A man and a woman enters the room. The man was wearing an expensive suit with his chin held up high. While the woman who was wearing an elegant red dress just looks calm but her eyes where showing different emotions. She was sad Seungmin notices.

He could recognize their faces from the family portrait in Hyunjin's house. So he stands up ang takes a bow to greet them.

The man just nods at him while the woman smiles slightly.

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?" Hyunjin questions.

His dad sits down before answering his question, "We just wanted to announce something."

"Then why is she here?" Hyunjin says and glares at Jennie.

"She's your fiance. Of course she's gonna be here," Hyunjin's dad says.

"Fiance?! What the fuck? She's not my fiance!" Hyunjin shouts not minding that he cursed infront of his parents.

"Well she is now. You're going to marry her next month. And the engagement party will be next week," his father says and stares at Hyunjin.

His mother says nothing. But she was not looking at anyone.

Seungmin stands up and excuses himself, "I'll give you some privacy."

He could see Hyunjin's mother stare at him as he walks out. He goes straight to the restroom.

***

"No! I'm not gonna marry her!" Hyunjin shouts.

"You're gonna marry jennie and thats final! I am your father and you will follow my orders!" his father shouted back.

"I dont even like her!"