[MinSung] Fifteen

A/N: There's gonna be some angsty shit. But it's a happy ending.

Ship:MinSung

one for being an idiot

two for being useless

three for making mistakes

four for being imperfect

five for being ugly

six for being fat

seven for being quiet

eight for being less than they wanted me to be

nine for being born

I watch as blood trickle down my arm to the sink. Blood lots of blood. I washed the blade and placed it back inside the cabinet. I washed my wounds and dried it with a towel. Even after washing it blood still seeps out. I shrugged my shoulders and wore my black long sleeves.

I'm not on the mood to eat anything so I just left the house, locking it on my way out. The school was 10 minute walk from my house, so I didn't need to ride a bus.

I arrived at the school 20 minutes early. I can see the other students looking at me with disgust. I was used to this, everyday is like this. I lowered my head and continued walking.

When I entered the room my classmates were already there. When they saw they snickered and whispered to themselves. I sat on my seat and plugged my ear phones in.

I was just listening to music when a paper was thrown my way.

'Han Jisung is a faggot!' is written on it.

I crumpled the paper and threw it away. I can see Jaebum and his friends snickering. I tuned them out and continued listening to music.

A few minutes later the teacher arrived and started the class. We were in the middle of dicussing when a knock was heard. Our teacher opened the door and there we see a stranger standing akwardly.

"Are you the new student?" we heard our teacher ask. The boy nodded. The teacher ushered him inside and made him introduce himself.

"My name is Lee Minho, nice to meet you."

The girls in our room started squealing, even some of the boys. Minho flushed red and lowered his head. He roamed his eyes a bit and it landed on me. For some reason he kept on staring at me.

'Is he going to bully me?'

The teacher quieted everyone down and made Minho sit behind me. She continued the class with the girls looking at Minho from time to time.

When lunch came they quickly went to Minho's desk.

"Do you want to eat lunch with me?"

"No, eat with me."

"Minho, choose me."

"Minho are you single."

The girls kept on asking. I was packing my things when I accidentally bumped into one of them. She glared at me and said, "Get out of here faggot."

I lowered my head embarrassed. From the corner of my eye I can see Minho's expression changed. From embarrassed to very serious. I shook it out of head and grabbed my bag.

Just as I was about to leave the room I heard Minho say, "He have a name you know." Minho have said it with a glare.

"Don't mind him Minho. He's just a random gay boy, he doesn't need a name," one of the girls retorted. Minho angrily stood up and grabbed his things.