[JeongChan] Promises

Requested by: _CrossGeneFlower_
A/N: I used international age here and korean educ system

Requested by: _CrossGeneFlower_A/N: I used international age here and korean educ system

Ship: JeongChan

***

"Channie Hyung!" a 15 year old Jeongin shouted when he saw his favorite hyung standing outisde the gate of his school.

Chan smiles and ruffles Jeongin's hair affectionately. "Do you wanna get some ice cream," Chan asked. Jeongin nods enthusiastically and hold Chan's hand, dragging the older to the ice cream parlor near his school.

"What do you want Innie?"

"Ummm, Cookies & Cream!"

"Okay then," Chan pays for them, and ignores the look the cashier was giving him.

They sat at the corner and enjoyed their ice cream. Chan laughed when he saw how messy Jeongin ate. He took a napkin a wiped the youngers mouth.

Jeongin smiled and thanked the older, pink blooming on his cheeks.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!"

Chan props his elbow on the table and leans on his palm, "What is it?"

"I like you hyung."

Chan's eyes widened before he a chuckled, "You like all your friends Innie."

"No hyung! Not like that! I mean like like! I like you! No...I lo-"

"Don't continue that word Innie. You're still not sure about that. And Innie, how can you like me? You're 15 and I'm 20," Chan explains, feeling like his heart has been ripped out when he saw the sad pout making its way on Jeongin's face.

"But Hyung! I really really like you! I'm sure of it! I like you more than a brother and a friend!" Jeongin gets teary eyes making Chan panic.

Chan smiles sadly, "I also like you Innie but you're too young for me..."

"Hyung..." Jeongin whispers sadly. He lowers his head and a few tears makes it's way to his cheeks.

Chan sighs, he lifts the youngers head with his hands and wipes the tears away, "How about this, when you turn 18, the moment you turn 18 I'll be your boyfriend, you'll be mine."

Jeongin's eyes widened but the tears are still not stopping, "Promise?"

Chan smiles and hold out his pinky finger, "Promise." Jeongin intertwines their pinky fingers and sealed their promise.

"Now let's get you home before your mom get's worried," Chan says and walks Jeongin home.

When they stopped infront of Jeongin's door, Jeongin pulled Chan's sleeve motioning that he wants to whisper something to Chan. Chan being clueless leaned down to match Jeongin's height.