[SeungJin] Of Twins and Pretty Boys

A/N: Based on true story.
Yeji's role wasn't supposed to be Yeji. It was supposed to be y/n. Yes the reader was supposed to be Hyunjin's sibling but it made things hard for me.

***

Yeji sighs as she looks at her twin brother. Hair disheveled, eyes red and puffy, cheeks stained with tears, body wrapped in a blanket.

"Hyunjin," she called. His answer comes in the form of sniffs. "Stop crying, come on she isnt worth it," Yeji whines while shaking Hyunjin.

"Come on! Go and fix yourself we're gonna do something!" Yeji pulls her brother up by the hand and pushes him to the bathroom.

"When I comeback later and you're still not dressed I swear I'll punch you," Yeji warns and goes to her own room to prepare.

***

"Let's go eat at your favorite place!" Yeji smiles at her brother. She grabs him by the wrist and drags him around.

Hyunjin smiles at Yeji's antics. He knows she's trying to cheer him up. And he couldn't help but be thankful.

They enter the Hyunjin's favorite cafe and went up to the counter.

"Oh? Seungmin? I didn't know you work here," Yeji exclaimed when she saw one of her friends standing behind the counter. Hyunjin looked up at the person his sister just greeted and saw a puppy like dog, with a cute smile.

"Just got in last week. Woojin-hyung offered me the job. And since I got nothing to do I accepted," the boy called Seungmin said.

"So what can I get for you today?"

Hyunjin studied the boy. Red hair(A/N: I miss cherry min), pink lips, a slightly chubby left cheek, and if he looked closer eyes that shined like the stars.

"Hey!" he heard someone shout.

"H-Huh?" he mumbled. Yeji gave a small glare at her brother before saying, "I asked what did you want to order."

"Oh, A Pumpkin Spice Latte and a chocolate croissant," he finally said. Not noticing the red on Seungmin's cheeks and ears.

"Wait...Minho hyung is not here?" he looked around trying to search for his friend who works in the cafe.

"You would've noticed that if you weren't staring at Seungmin," Yeji said. Hyunjin splutters and if possible turned a brighter shade than Seungmin's tomato shade face.

"W-Whatever!"

"M-Minho hyung is break. He'll be here in a minute or so," Seungmin answered, face still red.

"Anyways, One Pumpkin Spice Latter and Chocolate Croissant for Hyunjin and, Vanilla Latte and Blueberry Scone for Yeji? That's all?"

"Yup!" Yeji answered and paid for their food and drinks.

"How did he know my name?" Hyunjin whispered to his sister when they finally found a seat.

"I told him cause you were to busy staring at him," Yeji said and rolled her eyes.

"I wasn't!" Hyunjin denied. He places a hand on his chest and wipes away a fake tear with his other hand, "Yeji is always bullying me."

"Such a drama llama. You always do that. Even with-" Yeji suddenly stops when she see's the sad smile on her brothers face.

"f*ck," she whispers to her self.

"Hyunjin-"

"Your orders," someone suddenly said. Seungmin placed the drinks and food on their table, "Enjoy,"