[ChangLix] Airport

🛫1🛬
The first time Changbin see's the boy with stars on his face was in the airport. He was waiting for flight to LA when he saw the boy having troubles speaking in korean.

Changbin understood and could speak a bit of english because of Seungmin, his friend who lives in LA. So he approaches the boy cautiously.

"Hey, do you need help?"

The boy looks at him with wide eyes, as if shocked that someone talked to him.

"I umm.. I..." The boy stutters.

"You can just speak in English you know,"

"Umm... I'm kind of lost?" The boy says as if asking himself if he's really lost.

So Changbin supplies him the directions that he needs. He guides the boy until his flight was called.

The boy thanks him and waves at him as he leaves for his flight. And Changbin just realizes he never got the boys name.

🛫2🛬
The second time he sees the boy was a month after. He just arrived from LA to Korea with Seungmin in tow, when the boy suddenly bumped into him. Shocked he grabs the persons waist and tries to steady them as much as he could.

"Ohh Changbinnie-hyung~" Changbin hears Seungmin say from the side. He gives him a small glare before directing his gaze back at the person infront of him.

His eyes widen when he realizes who it is.

"Aren't you that boy..." Changbin mutters.

"Handsome hyung that helped me..." The boy whispers to himself. Maybe Changbin wasn't supposed to hear it but he heard it still. And it made him blush from his neck up to his ears.

"Oh umm... I..." The boy seems to realize what he had said and tries to untangle himself from Changbin.

"It seem like you saved me the second time," the boy says with a flustered smile.

"Yeah," Changbin says rubbing the back of his neck.

The boy was about to speak again when a flight to Australia was called. "I have to go," the boy says and smiles at him again before running.

"Handsome Changbinnie-hyung~ what was that~" Seungmin teases. He had been watching the whole interaction and just watching his Changbin hyung get flustered was already entertaining.

"Shut it," Changbin mutters and drags his luggage.

"So~ whats his name?" Seungmin asked.

Changbin suddenly stops and looks at Seungmin in the eye who stops beside him, "Shit..."

🛫3🛬
Changbin was about to fetch Chan-hyung at the airport when he saw the freckled boy once again. This time they were finally introduced. No one could explain how happy Changbin was finally knowing the boy who held the stars on his face.

Still it was a shock seeing the boy beside his Chan-hyung.

"Changbin this is Felix, Felix this is Changbin." Chan says not noticing the stares that the exchanged.

The boy or Felix as he now knows, had his eyes wide still in shock. But later got over it and smiled brightly at Changbin, "Nice to finally meet- know you."

🛫4🛬
Changbin never really got the chance to meet Felix again after being introduced at the airport.

So when he met the boy at the airport standing near the arrivals gate he took the opportunity to talk to the boy.

They didn't really have that much topic to talk about. They just went on about how life was.

Changbin did ask who Felix was waiting for. Turns out the  boy was waiting for best friend who took a vacation at Malaysia.