[JeongChan] Love and Guns

Ship: JeongChan

Jeongin panted, tired and drenched from the rain that long stopped. He ran away, ran as fas as his weak body can get. He was leaning against an alley wall, his things in a bag beside him.

He loosing blood from all the wound that he got from that bastard. He clutched the necklace that hangs around his neck. It was the only thing that reminded of his dead mother and his freedom before his father decided to control his life.

He looked at the ring that was on his finger and removed it. He gave it one final disgusted look before throwing it away. If he was going to die he might as well die without that disgusting ring.

Jeongin flinched when one of his limbs suddenly started aching. He closed his eyes and grinded his teeth.

He suddenly heard the sound of a car stopping followed by the loud slam of it's door. He opened his eyes and saw a beautiful man infront of him.

'An angel? But do angels travel with cars?'

"Hey kid you alright? kid answer me," the man asked, tapping his cheeks lightly. He flinched when the man tapped a certain area, the man noticed and stopped.

"Kid, I need to know your name," the man said. "J-Jeongin..." he managed to cough out. "Jeongin...I'm bringing you with me ok. Let's get this wounds taken care of alright?" Jeongin could do nothing but nod.

"Is this your things?" the man motioned to the bag beside him. "Y-yeah," Jeongin croaked out. "Alright let's get you out of here," the man slinged Jeongins bag on his shoulders and carried Jeongin.

"W-who..?" he managed to say before fainting.

TIME SKIP

Jeongin woke up in a unfamiliar room. With a unfamiliar man sitting on the edge of the bed.

Jeongins eyes widened and he started backing away, but his body started hurting so couldn't do anything but groan. He looked at the man who was sitting on edge, it wasn't the man who saved him on the alley.

"Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here? What do you plan on doing to me? W-"

"Slow down kid," the man chuckled. "I'm Wonpil, I'm a family doctor. And this is Chan's room he brought you here. And I'm just here to fix up your wounds, which I already did while you were sleeping." Wonpil smiled at him.

Jeongin looked around and saw that whoever this 'Chan' was, he was definitely rich. He suddenly remembered his mothers necklace. He touched his neck and didn't feel any necklace, so he started to panic.

Wonpil noticed so he asked the boy, "Are you looking for you necklace?" Jeongin looked at him with teary eyes and nodded. Wonpil stood up and took something from the nightstand. He gave it to Jeongin and went back to his original position, "Sleeping with a necklace on is not good, it might strangle you(A/N: believe me it happened to me a few times already.) so I took it off."

Jeongin nodded and slipped the necklace on. They stayed silent for a few minutes before Wonpil broke the silence, "Uhmm, I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you get this many wounds? When Chan brought you home last night you were really beaten up..."

Jeongin looked down on his lap before answering, "My husband always beats me up..."

"Husband? But aren't you too young?" Wonpil asked.

"It was arranged. When my mother died, my father started controlling my life. He wanted more power and money. To get that he made me marry the son of another rich company owner. And...well it didn't really go well. My husband would beat me up every chance he could take. Bring another man in our room. I got tired of everything so I ran away..."