[JeongLix] You and Me

Requested by @yangjeonginsmile
Ship: JeongLix

hwang.seungmin

Liked by hwang

Liked by hwang.hyunjin, OnePil, DarkKid, BangToTheChan, and 589 others

hwang.seungmin @hwang.hyunjin our baby is growing up so fast!😭

hwang.hyunjin I know right. He's growing up so handsome and cute, just like you
OnePil Our Baby JeongJeong is so handsome
MinHoe He's everyones baby
MariLee Wow😍
OhItsMeKars He's so handsome and cute at the sametime! I want to squish him!
FelixTheFreckles Oh...

Felix stared at the boys picture. He was very handsome, not to mention also very cute. He had seen the boy a few times already, from his friends post. But he still doesn't know what his @ is. And yes they have the same friends but he haven't met other before.

And it would be so nice if they can meet.

He turned his phone of and threw it on his bed. He lied down squishing his face with the pillow. He was very interested at the boy. But he doesn't even know anything about the other.

All he knows is the boy is named Jeongin and is younger than him, other than that, nothing else.

He was rolling around the bed when he heard his phone ping.

New message from BangToTheChan

BangToTheChan
Hey mate. Wanna hang-out?

FelixTheFreckles
Sure, where and when?

BangToTheChan
At the usual. Be there in an hour.

FelixTheFreckles
👍

Felix stood up and took a shower. He changed into a pair of black ripped jeans and and a black plain shirt. He fixed his hair and took his wallet and phone.

He went out of his room and saw his mom watching a drama, "Mom, I'm going out with Chan." She looked at him and nodded, "Sure, take care alright. Don't stay out too late."

Felix kissed his mom on the cheek before wearing his black converse and going out.

He looked at his phone and saw that he still have 15 minutes. It was a 5 minutes walk to their usual hang-out place, which was a cafe.

When he arrived Chan was nowhere to be seen, so he took a seat near the window. He opened his phone and went to his instagram.

hwang.hyunjin

hyunjin